HOT! OEM tasteful 'ditch' lights - interest?

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Going to see about getting some Wide cornering clear lenses and trying those next, so we will have all the comparison bases covered.
Awesome and thanks for getting the second go around for the picture!

I'd prefer white. While yellow can be easier on the eye (and I prefer yellow for a fog application), for a ditch light I think white is a better choice as they will be augmenting your headlights.

I'd prefer white. While yellow can be easier on the eye (and I prefer yellow for a fog application), for a ditch light I think white is a better choice as they will be augmenting your headlights.
Going to see about getting some Wide cornering clear lenses and trying those next, so we will have all the comparison bases covered.
@catastrofe has a good point about white IF they are similar to stock or lean very slightly yellow in color temp. Too blue and they're worthless because they kill your depth of field.

...what are we referencing as "stock" tho, LED or Halogen? LED, I assume.

@catastrofe has a good point about white IF they are similar to stock or lean very slightly yellow in color temp. Too blue and they're worthless because they kill your depth of field.

...what are we referencing as "stock" tho, LED or Halogen? LED, I assume.
LED or go home 😁

wide cornering. Not sure about the colors.

Definitely interested, another vote for wide cornering amber, switching from the double hood bracket would be a plus

Got the clear lens tested this evening. Here are the comparison photos everyone's been waiting for. Both are Wide Cornering:

WPmoaG5.jpg
2sYcmMn.jpg

Back