OEM smoked cab lights?

BroncOh

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Where can you get genuine Ford cab lights that have been smoked? Anything I can find is aftermarket junk, but could've swore someone on eBay was smoking the genuine Ford cab lights and selling them.

If you can help me find them that would be appreciated! :)

Where can you get genuine Ford cab lights that have been smoked? Anything I can find is aftermarket junk, but could've swore someone on eBay was smoking the genuine Ford cab lights and selling them.

If you can help me find them that would be appreciated! :)

They have to have them direct through Ford, just a matter of figuring out the part number(s). Your dealer might be able to help with that?

Only ones I have seen have been recon, but I have no desire to replace the entire light. Seems like someone will make just the lens.

I was not aware Ford made smoked lens cab lights?
Ohh I see what you mean now! The ones with the Black Appearance Package are a mostly transparent black. You're wanting the OEM lenses smoked out so it's a lot darker, right?

In that case I have no idea. I saw OEM + Smoked and immediately assumed the ones from the black appearance package.

Ohh I see what you mean now! The ones with the Black Appearance Package are a mostly transparent black. You're wanting the OEM lenses smoked out so it's a lot darker, right?

In that case I have no idea. I saw OEM + Smoked and immediately assumed the ones from the black appearance package.
What I thought

OEM ones are clear. They used to be amber in prior years.

Disappointed they're clear - looks "Ricey" to me. -

Wished they were smoked and wished the LED Headlamps were blacked out like the Black Appearance Package

Sport Package

Are they completely clear? When I saw a truck on the lot earlier this year with the black appearance package (believe it was a 21MY, though could be wrong - definitely a 20MY+) they looked like a translucent black to me. Quite translucent, for sure, but not colorless either.

Are they completely clear? When I saw a truck on the lot earlier this year with the black appearance package (believe it was a 21MY, though could be wrong - definitely a 20MY+) they looked like a translucent black to me. Quite translucent, for sure, but not colorless either.
Ah dang it. They are looking clear the more pictures I look at. I wonder what I saw, then?

That’s really dumb that they aren’t smoked in any way from the factory. :/

Ah dang it. They are looking clear the more pictures I look at. I wonder what I saw, then?

That’s really dumb that they aren’t smoked in any way from the factory. :/
Yeah they're clear :( There's probably a DOT rule or something prohibiting Ford from smoking them.

Last edited:
Back