OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like mirrors are on back order too. Once you have these lined out, maybe one of use near you can link up and do some quick comparisons to explore compatibility.
Truth. If i was near by I’d be burning rubber to have them test fitted on my 23…

We're excited to announce we've teamed up with Waypoint @gmoon to bring you a special deal on Baja Designs S2 Pros with the pre-order of your OEM-esque light brackets. A special QR code flyer will be emailed to everyone who pre-orders the light brackets.

Well doesn’t that just figure!!! I’m all geared up and waiting for the brackets. So much for planning ahead. Just hope I get in on the bracket kit list.

Well doesn’t that just figure!!! I’m all geared up and waiting for the brackets. So much for planning ahead. Just hope I get in on the bracket kit list.
just saw this quote on the internet

"You can never have too many S2 Pros"
- Abraham Lincoln

- Abraham Lincoln
Perfect time to get that CJC rear bumper to mount the S2 Pros in!

- Abraham Lincoln

Perfect time to get that CJC rear bumper to mount the S2 Pros in!

Or these nifty little brackets from @legmar

Or these nifty little brackets from @legmar
I appreciate the shout out!!

Oh, and here’s a discount code!

You guys are killing me🤣🤣🍻
Guess more money it is! There blows the budget. You are all correct. Except maybe the Abe Lincoln thing
Just happy we can help! Might as well spend those dollars while they’re worth something.

Did I miss the mirror brackets? But thank you for the rear.. I’ll be ordering those as well ;)

We're excited to announce we've teamed up with Waypoint @gmoon to bring you a special deal on Baja Designs S2 Pros with the pre-order of your OEM-esque light brackets. A special QR code flyer will be emailed to everyone who pre-orders the light brackets.
@gmoon is this too early to ask?

Will the special deal only apply to S2 Pros, only one pair of S2 Pros, or will it apply to all BD lights? Asking for a (group of) friend(s) :cool: 🤘

NOTE: your response, should the deal be limited, does not diminish our appreciation

S2 Pro Discount Flyer.png

Last edited:
@gmoon is this too early to ask?

Will the special deal only apply to S2 Pros, only one pair of S2 Pros, or will it apply to all BD lights? Asking for a (group of) friend(s) :cool: 🤘

NOTE: your response, should the deal be limited, does not diminish our appreciation

Shoot me a DM and I can get you and those group of friends sorted! 💪 👊

Then the wait for them to be manufactured and kits assembled begins 😅
So long as they don't end up sitting on a rail car or at a racetrack in Kentucky somewhere for months on end, I'll survive. 😅

Looking forward to this preorder! I’m curious which beam pattern everyone will be running.
Spot
Driving/combo
Wide cornering
Work/scene

@BroncOh or @gmoon… do you guys have any suggestions on which pattern you like or have been testing with? Do I understand it correct that changing the pattern is a simple diffuser lens swap?

Looking forward to this preorder! I’m curious which beam pattern everyone will be running.
Spot
Driving/combo
Wide cornering
Work/scene

@BroncOh or @gmoon… do you guys have any suggestions on which pattern you like or have been testing with? Do I understand it correct that changing the pattern is a simple diffuser lens swap?
Wide cornerning - clear is my favorite

Back