HOT! OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts - interest?

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp, both of my OEM mirror marker lights decided to get moisture in them and start flickering/stop working.@BroncoHooves does your solution replace those? Hope all is well.

Welp, both of my OEM mirror marker lights decided to get moisture in them and start flickering/stop working.@BroncoHooves does your solution replace those? Hope all is well.
I’m unfortunately nowhere close to sharing any news on the product. I do have my OEM mirror marker lights if you’d like to buy them.

I hope your health is improving BH. I still look forward to your gas caps when they become available and your ditch lights look very interesting to me. Keep us updated as you can about everything. Lots of folks continue to pray for you.

Hope to have the final research completed this week whether this will get green lit or not.

I’m weighing ease of install feasibility, aesthetic appearances, while being functional at the same time, in addition to keeping prices obtainable.

Ideally, not having to stock the Baja lights on hand will keep overhead costs much lower.

Last edited:
Hope to have the final research completed this week whether this will get green lit or not.

I’m weighing ease of install feasibility, aesthetic appearances, while being functional at the same time, in addition to keeping prices obtainable.

Ideally, not having to stock the Baja lights on hand will keep overhead costs much lower.
Excited to see what you’ve come up with!

Hell yes! Been waiting to hear this and looking forward to seeing your design.
Also hope this means health-wise your situation has improved.

Heck yes!!!

Pre-order?

This is green-lit. Should be quite nice when finished.
Hell yes! To be totally honest I have been checking daily for your update hahah. I will hold off on purchasing new marker lights!

Agreed on the teaser photo - get why we may not see one, though. I am looking forward to these!

Back