HOT! OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts - interest?

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man, we’re gonna need some kind of picture or drawing or something to show how this is gonna look/work. Quit teasing us! Haha
Only preview I've got 😅

Yeah, that's a Fuji spring lock stainless nut (no Nylon insert to wear out) 🤓

IvfSjdO.jpeg

Nice! dumb question that you maybe already answered earlier in the thread, but where will these mount?
Didn't answer yet on purpose, as I have competitors with more resources that could beat me to my own idea. Hope you understand. I usually will show things off at in person meets first and trickle out details as production starts up.

Didn't answer yet on purpose, as I have competitors with more resources that could beat me to my own idea. Hope you understand. I usually will show things off at in person meets first and trickle out details as production starts up.
Completely understand, no worries at all. I subscribed on your website a while back and eagerly waiting on these to drop!

Nice! dumb question that you maybe already answered earlier in the thread, but where will these mount?
He may not be at liberty to say yet as they are still a prototype. However i would think perhaps within the two bars on the tow mirrors. I am still very hopefuly someone is able to find a way to replace the existing lights IN our tow mirrors to something more usable and clean but havent seen any decent looking aftermarket ones.

Only preview I've got 😅

Yeah, that's a Fuji spring lock stainless nut (no Nylon insert to wear out) 🤓

IvfSjdO.jpeg
I woulda just taped some cheap plastic '80s flashlights to my mirrors and posted it w the disclaimer that critics get bumped to the back of the line.

I'll be releasing some more info within the next few days or week. This mod won't be for everyone, but you can be sure that I'm making it as idiot proof and easy as possible.

Last edited:
Saying this doesn't take anything away from the folks working hard on a solution, but I'm surprised it took 13 (?) years since the dual-bar style mirror was introduced, for any company to make a mount designed for this.
In terms of switch functionality, I'd want the option for using upfitter switches too. Not only are they easier to access quickly and without taking eyes off the road, but separating the switch function allows the stock lights to be used separately (in a semi-lit parking lot, etc.).

Not sure when my budget will allow purchase of these, but the images on the initial post are pretty cool to see - very bright!

Saying this doesn't take anything away from the folks working hard on a solution, but I'm surprised it took 13 (?) years since the dual-bar style mirror was introduced, for any company to make a mount designed for this.
In terms of switch functionality, I'd want the option for using upfitter switches too. Not only are they easier to access quickly and without taking eyes off the road, but separating the switch function allows the stock lights to be used separately (in a semi-lit parking lot, etc.).

Not sure when my budget will allow purchase of these, but the images on the initial post are pretty cool to see - very bright!
You can use upfitters as well, that will just have to force the spotlight module on is all. Beats running wiring into the door.

Last edited:
Does this go in the place of the turn signal? Or is it mounted between the mirror arms? The output is crazy!

Does this go in the place of the turn signal? Or is it mounted between the mirror arms? The output is crazy!
SpaceWhite, between the arms. Allows you to power fold the mirrors in tight situations and have the light be wherever you want and adjustable.

Yea I can't wait to see these finished. I'm a big fan of the progress so far

Back