HOT! OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts - interest?

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm really excited about these too. Looking forward to seeing a preview/teaser.

Also, what's the deal w the DRW rear marker/brake light module? I never noticed it on your site till today...and now I need to have it.

Saw that these were pushed back to Q3 🙁.

Hardware selection was finalized last night. Mounts are going to take a bit longer than anticipated due to complex machining ops.
What does longer mean? I got a trip in August WA to SD, would love to Demo a set for that trip!

What does longer mean? I got a trip in August WA to SD, would love to Demo a set for that trip!
I don't foresee August happening; I barely may have the first prototype on my truck by then. The dead pedal will be out much sooner than the ditch lights.

If it happens sooner though, I think we'd all love that!

Last edited:
I don't foresee August happening; I barely may have the first prototype on my truck by then. The dead pedal will be out much sooner than the ditch lights.

If it happens sooner though, I think we'd all love that!
Man, we’re gonna need some kind of picture or drawing or something to show how this is gonna look/work. Quit teasing us! Haha

Man, we’re gonna need some kind of picture or drawing or something to show how this is gonna look/work. Quit teasing us! Haha
Way too early for that. Sorry brother 🍻

Can't wait for the dead pedal - that is just a huge miss by Ford - good for you for working on a solution for all of us!!!!

Back