HOT! OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mounts - interest?

Interested?

• Wide Cornering - Amber

• Wide Cornering - Clear

Results are only viewable after voting.

BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
After I launch the locking DEF and Fuel caps, I plan to start work on the next product: aesthetically pleasing 'ditch' lights that don't stick out like the typical hood mounted A pillar blocks.

Please join the notification email list here so you can be notified when it launches next year:

The tentative plan is to use the Baja Designs S2 Pro, so you will have flexibility in changing the lens style and color. That's all I can really say for now. Injection molding would most likely be involved, so I don't see these being available until late 2023.

I have some initial circuit tests that I will be starting today and plan to finish before the week is over.

Last edited:
I'm mildly interested. Hate the hood mounted type. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Yes. I would like our Mirror Spot Lights to be brighter, or have cornering lights like cars use to have in the 60's & 70's. Even with our LED's Headlights, finding a Rural Driveway in the pitch black is hard. Whats really hard is finding a Camp spot while pulling your Travel Trailer. I think the hardest thing about towing is, my wife getting out with a Flashlight and start telling me where and how to back the trailer. Just frk'n shoot me .. 🤯🤯🤯 ..!!..

Possibly interested. Depending on the result, may be worth upgrading my existing A pillar KCHilites.

I’m interested in function over looks. Are your lights going to have a better light output or beam pattern compared to current options?

I’m interested in function over looks. Are your lights going to have a better light output or beam pattern compared to current options?
They'll be the Baja S2 Pros as mentioned in the first post, so no idea there. You can have function and looks at the same time. :)

100% interested.

Good news, the second electrical test passed today, and therefore I have the S2 Pros on order for the final round of testing to prove/disprove the concept before committing to CAD work.

I found some load resistors in stock that I used to simulate the S2 Pros. Initial results are promising! :D

I'm psyched to see what comes of this.

Back