HOT! 🇺🇸 OEM-esque S2 Pro ditch light mount pre-orders are now live! 🇺🇸

BroncOh

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Pleased to announce the ditch light mount pre-orders are now live! These will initially be offered for '17-22 model years as I wait for mirrors for '23 and up to come in . If they fit, then the product page will be updated at that time for those of you with the new generation of Super Duty.

Only for 2017-2022 trucks with OEM power telescoping mirrors and the OEM spotlight switches on the dash!

We're also excited to announce that we've partnered with Waypoint Vehicles @gmoon to bring you a special discount code for a pair of S2 Pro lights that you can purchase over at Waypoint Vehicles. The code will be emailed to you separately after completing the pre-order. You'll be able to select your lens pattern and color over there.

G64FHn1.png

dS3cfDj.jpeg

QR3WPph.jpeg

sPoJebi.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great. I think I remember you mentioning in the other thread about wiring for this going to existing wiring in the mirror that is triggered by the spotlight button. I would add that to this description to build the value of the well-designed product even further.

Last edited:
@BroncOh does your setup override the OEM spot auto off at speed deal or would one also have to purchase that harness separately from BGG or Limitless or whoever makes it?

Looks great. I think I remember you mentioning in the other thread about wiring for this going to existing wiring in the headlight that is triggered by the spotlight button. I would add that to this description to build the value of the well-designed product even further.
Agreed! I want to pre order, but I need to know about compatibility and integration with the wiring to understand how it will affect my wicked warnings spot strobe… or at least understand my options to support both.

Looks great. I think I remember you mentioning in the other thread about wiring for this going to existing wiring in the headlight that is triggered by the spotlight button. I would add that to this description to build the value of the well-designed product even further.

Agreed! I want to pre order, but I need to know about compatibility and integration with the wiring to understand how it will affect my wicked warnings spot strobe… or at least understand my options to support both.

Lights are turned on/off by utilizing the OEM mirror spotlight switches on the dash and utilizing the existing wiring in the interior trim 'sail' panel with no cutting necessary (pins 22 and 15).

Last edited:
Got my order placed!
Along with the lights and Limitless speed bypass.

Last edited:
Just placed my order. Thank you for all the hard work that you do for us even through your hard times!

Based on the Wicked Warnings video on their product, everything will be the same, you'll just have the additional S2 Pros that come on with your OEM spots.

Last edited:
These look so good. Nice work @BroncOh. Not an easy feat you have pulled off. To get side illumination like this without the block of vision or wind noise associated with all A pillar mounts, is very very cool.

Glad we could offer such a sweet deal on the lights for all those who order.

@gmoon hopefully this isnt a dumb question but...with the discount code you are providing... do these lights still come with the full BD warranty?

Could you please describe, a bit, the install process? How much do we need to disassemble to be able to mount the lights and run the wires? I've had to swap out the OEM ditch lights. These mirrors are a lot more complicated than you would think!

Also, would you consider powedercoating instead of anodizing? Anodizing fades so bad. I have numerous Baja Designs lights on numerous vehicles and the anodized parts look terrible while the powerdercoated parts look great.

@gmoon Another possibly dumb question, how much time do we have to use the code? Can I wait to order with my code until later this year closer to when the brackets ship, or should they be ordered sooner?

Could you please describe, a bit, the install process? How much do we need to disassemble to be able to mount the lights and run the wires? I've had to swap out the OEM ditch lights. These mirrors are a lot more complicated than you would think!

Also, would you consider powedercoating instead of anodizing? Anodizing fades so bad. I have numerous Baja Designs lights on numerous vehicles and the anodized parts look terrible while the powerdercoated parts look great.
The install photos will be posted on the website soon, but is way easier to install these than changing out the OEM spots. No glass needs removed.

I haven’t been happy with a powdercoat supplier and am able to control the anodizing better with less variance. I will look again for you but it may not change. The faceplate lens retainer on the S2’s is black anodized anyways and will stand out more than the mirror mount.

‘23+ MY mirror assembly will be here by end of next week for those of you with the newest generation truck.

Back