đź“· TOTM October 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

OCT21-tremor-month.jpg

This month was another great contest with 20 Tremor photos submitted. So many awesome choices, but only one could win! We would like to congratulate @TenX for winning the October 2021 Tremor of the Month with nearly 24% of the votes! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of November so stay tuned! If you missed the contest this month, be sure to visit the voting thread to check out all of the other Tremors!

Last edited:
Congratulations and awesome pic! I wasn’t even a close second!

I would love to have been where you were. I was supposed to be in WY on an elk hunt but didn’t draw this year.

I would love to have been where you were. I was supposed to be in WY on an elk hunt but didn’t draw this year.
I put in for the draw every year in at least two states - if I don’t get picked up, I add to my points and then I go to an OTC state. They’re tough for a number of reasons, but you learn so much out there that you can apply when your name is called for a lottery tag. I would encourage you to try to get out every year you can; at some point our bodies won’t be able to hack it in the mountains! All the best!

This month was another great contest with 20 Tremor photos submitted. So many awesome choices, but only one could win! We would like to congratulate @TenX for winning the October 2021 Tremor of the Month with nearly 24% of the votes! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of November so stay tuned! If you missed the contest this month, be sure to visit the voting thread to check out all of the other Tremors!

I got the same truck. Mine arrived in September

Back