📷 TOTM October 2020 - Tremor of the Month.. Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
oct-tremor-contest.jpg

Ladies and Gents it is time for the October 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. We are all super proud Tremor owners and now is the perfect time to show it off! No need to spend hours detailing your truck for this contest because this month's it's just all about using your Tremor. Whether it's mud, dirt, sand, snow, hauling, towing, etc, we want to see Tremors doing what they do best. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge and the truck will be featured on the website.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until October 7th, 2020 @ 3:00 EST or when we have a total of 15 entrants. Whatever comes first!
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!

Due to covid and the Yukon having a mandatory self isolation period of 14 days, I’m stuck at home for the next two weeks unable to get out and play! This will have to do for now.

Just the sun setting over a mountain along the Alaska Highway and a Blacked out Tremor! NBD...

PS.. Should we really reward needing recovery?? ? Jk great shot Chris!!
7B978BEE-18AF-4C12-8C3D-EF9E29767BC2.png

Last edited:
Due to covid and the Yukon having a mandatory self isolation period of 14 days, I’m stuck at home for the next two weeks unable to get out and play! This will have to do for now.

PS.. Should we really reward needing recovery?? ? Jk great shot Chris!!
View attachment 6161
Haha I self recovered with a winch

Ladies and Gents it is time for the October 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. We are all super proud Tremor owners and now is the perfect time to show it off! No need to spend hours detailing your truck for this contest because this month's it's just all about using your Tremor. Whether it's mud, dirt, sand, snow, hauling, towing, etc, we want to see Tremors doing what they do best. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge and the truck will be featured on the website.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until October 7th, 2020 @ 3:00 EST or when we have a total of 15 entrants. Whatever comes first!
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!

About the only place in Miami a tremor can fit for a good pic?View attachment 6162
what window deflectors do you have on your truck (weather tech or so on?). I like the low profile look and I am trying to find the same for my truck. Thanks.

Doesn't this have to be current? Do smashed front and rear bumpers qualify? Asking for a friend... :unsure:?‍♂️??
well only my front is smashed and the back is fine but idk does it have to be current .... i missed posting this picture last month

Back