đź“· TOTM October 2020 Tremor of the Month Is...

oct20-ford-tremor-superduty.jpg

This month's contest was filled with some awesome Tremor photos! We had a total of 13 entries and a whopping 85 votes this month to set another record. As always, only the best can claim the top spot and with a total of 30 votes, the winner is.. @Chris21667

We would like to congratulate Chris for winning the October 2020 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of November! If you have any suggestions for a theme, please post in this thread.

Congrats! ?

Congrats, that was an awesome shop!!!

Shot!

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Everyone!!!!

Hey i did get stuck but i was using my winch to self recovered just was fun getting stuck .... it no fun if you can get stuck at least once

Hey i did get stuck but i was using my winch to self recovered just was fun getting stuck .... it no fun if you can get stuck at least once

agreed, my friend. If a truck is not buried AT LEAST to the top of the tires, like yours', it's not a good time ? ?
I'm just giving you a hard time.. I am happy for you that you got TOTM.

agreed, my friend. If a truck is not buried AT LEAST to the top of the tires, like yours', it's not a good time ? ?
I'm just giving you a hard time.. I am happy for you that you got TOTM.
got the jeep stuck all the time so its always fun took a hour of digging and winching to get out

Congrats man! I’ll try my pic again for the 3rd time next month lol. 2 months in a row with 2nd place so hopefully can grab a photo of the month in November

Congrats man! I’ll try my pic again for the 3rd time next month lol. 2 months in a row with 2nd place so hopefully can grab a photo of the month in November

Are you seriously going to enter the same pic for the third time??

Sad man.

Get out and get a new picture!!!

Congratulations! Way to go Chris.

This month's contest was filled with some awesome Tremor photos! We had a total of 13 entries and a whopping 85 votes this month to set another record. As always, only the best can claim the top spot and with a total of 30 votes, the winner is.. @Chris21667

We would like to congratulate Chris for winning the October 2020 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of November! If you have any suggestions for a theme, please post in this thread.

It’s a great pic.... but why did you crop out the yellow Winder Towing Jeep? Matt get camera shy?

It’s a great pic.... but why did you crop out the yellow Winder Towing Jeep? Matt get camera shy?
Well it was a XJ that pulled me out but it was Green and if you know matt he doesn't use winches he uses his ropes

Well it was a XJ that pulled me out but it was Green and if you know matt he doesn't use winches he uses his ropes
Yep that Yellow XJ is “the little engine that could”... I don’t know Matt other than a fav on Y-Tube and your picture seemed appropriate for the comment. And yes he does magic with kinetic energy ropes.... and years of experience.

Yep that Yellow XJ is “the little engine that could”... I don’t know Matt other than a fav on Y-Tube and your picture seemed appropriate for the comment. And yes he does magic with kinetic energy ropes.... and years of experience.
Yea... Honestly if I couldn't get it out myself I was considering calling him.... I was at sand hollow haha ... But I have never been in a situation I couldn't unfuck.... So yea haha ... I want to go back out there

Fucking and then unfucking yourself is how all the big boys play in every part of life - well done in both regards!

Back