Number Two! 2nd Tremor, not the other thing.

LGTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
It’s been a while since I checked my VIN on Fords tracking website. For the last month(I know others have waited much longer) I’ve checked the progress and always the some old thing “order confirmed”. Well today I checked again and saw that it is scheduled for production and on the same page it says “in production”. So whet does it mean? It is scheduled or it is in Production or are they the same? I also saw that a window sticker was available to view. It has a date on it 10-12-2020. Does that mean it was built last Monday or the sticker was created last Monday. I took possession of one of these in August that leaked tranny oil on the driveway the first day and because of the uncertainty obtaining the parts to repair it the dealership ordered me another truck. There was no buildup of excitement with the first one because I didn’t think it was coming but this time was different. The the watching water boil bit was
B7FF246B-74CB-44AB-BE0A-6EBF8F2D4B65.png
getting old so I just put it out of my mind for a couple weeks.

Attachments

• EFA47E9C-3BD8-477F-805F-0A0902BE52E2.png
    EFA47E9C-3BD8-477F-805F-0A0902BE52E2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Congrats, It's not built yet according to your image. But that is a good sign you are in production :cool:

We ordered almost exactly the same truck and now I feel bad that I wasted the money on "Platinum" level because there's really no big difference from this to the Lariat Ultimate. And yet it's a 6K MSRP difference...
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 4.28.56 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 4.29.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 4.29.34 PM.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
We ordered almost exactly the same truck and now I feel bad that I wasted the money on "Platinum" level because there's really no big difference from this to the Lariat Ultimate. And yet it's a 6K MSRP difference...View attachment 7223
View attachment 7224
You have the adaptive cruise and steering so that is close to 2K right there. Add the goose neck and the power running boards that’s another 1500. Maybe that platinum badging costs 2500. Nicer leather? Beats me, never had the nerve to look higher than the Lariat. For 6000 more you should at least get a box in the bed with the Tremor running boards you paid for with The Tremor package. I couldn’t order the front liners with my package. Going to add them later.

Isn’t the ass massager worth $6k?
Is that standard? I’ll have to ask my wife if she will do it for free. If Yes then it’s not worth it. Wait, I do not have the Bench seat so it would have to be a reach around. I’ve thought way to much about this right now...

You have the adaptive cruise and steering so that is close to 2K right there. Add the goose neck and the power running boards that’s another 1500. Maybe that platinum badging costs 2500. Nicer leather? Beats me, never had the nerve to look higher than the Lariat. For 6000 more you should at least get a box in the bed with the Tremor running boards you paid for with The Tremor package. I couldn’t order the front liners with my package. Going to add them later.
I’ve never looked past the XLT package on any of my Trucks. But then again, I’ve never had a desire for leather seats or a moonroof on a truck. Maybe if I was buying a C8 Vette. Maybe then.......maybe.... hahaha

If you run the numbers on equally equipped units say a Plat vs a loaded ultra Lariat with all the fixings, you will pay more for the Plat but get some chrome and "love you long time" massager seats. I ran the numbers all the ultra Lariat, KW and Plat it was not much more to get the Plat. I wanted the black grill and did not want the power side boards so I went for the Ultra Lariat Sport. I want to say it was 85k vs 89K and the power boards were 1000 right there. So maybe 3 k for the Plat ( Chrome and massager seats.) That was also retail. I paid under invoice so even less. If I was a fan of the Chrome I would for certain get the Platinum

I’ve never looked past the XLT package on any of my Trucks. But then again, I’ve never had a desire for leather seats or a moonroof on a truck. Maybe if I was buying a C8 Vette. Maybe then.......maybe.... hahaha
I’m trading a fairly well equipped truck(for an 05) and a fully loaded 16 Pilot so I wanted to have some of the nicer things, besides my DD is a plug in hybrid with practically nothing but it got over 11K miles on less than 21 gallons of gas. The Tremor will more than make up for that savings. As far as the Vett goes I would keep the sunroof off to save headroom or go for the convertible. My sports car has double bubble roof to give a little extra headroom and alcantara seats to keep you in the seat in hard turns.
2C2FF931-2114-4456-A269-D4EEF98050B2.jpeg

Lol you guys are hilarious! I was also gonna go for a lariat ultimate but that wasn’t available in my area at the time, and the platinum rolled right out the factory onto their lot during the time I was looking. So yeah... I agree that it’s a $3k-$5k waste roughly versus lariat, especially given that those “massage” seats feel more like BDSM seats rather than comfort. ?

Lol, those “massage” seats feel more like BDSM seats rather than comfort. ?

I can see a certain segment of members thinking to themselves about how they need to trade up to the platinum now.

I’m trading a fairly well equipped truck(for an 05) and a fully loaded 16 Pilot so I wanted to have some of the nicer things, besides my DD is a plug in hybrid with practically nothing but it got over 11K miles on less than 21 gallons of gas. The Tremor will more than make up for that savings. As far as the Vett goes I would keep the sunroof off to save headroom or go for the convertible. My sports car has double bubble roof to give a little extra headroom and alcantara seats to keep you in the seat in hard turns. View attachment 7241

Nice RX7. I had a 93 for about 7 years, fun little car.

Back