📷 TOTM November 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
oct21-totm.png

Ladies and Gents, it is time to kick off another Tremor of the Month Contest! The theme for November is wide open so let the best photo win! Fall is here so what better time to get out there off the beaten path and snap some photos! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo) (y)
2. **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** (y)
3. We'll leave this thread open until November 10th, 2021 @ 9:00 EST or we reach 25 entries. (y)
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning. (y)
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner. (y)

Good Luck!! 🍻

CD78A408-E4B1-4692-88BE-E3820115FFEB.jpeg

Did a guys trip out to the Twisted Sisters in the Texas hill country. We planned to ride motorcycles, but plans changed when my buddy had a migraine. Turns out these routes are fantastic in a Tremor too!!! 😎

Drove up to Mt Mitchell in Western NC to look at some leaves with the family. Too foggy / cloudy at the summit, on the way down seen this rainbow and had to snap a picture. Mt Mitchell is the highest point this side of the Mississipp. The picture was taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway. 30 minutes from my home.
BEC9C0DA-F12F-4E98-95CD-82508BAC33A6.jpeg

View attachment 38149
Did a guys trip out to the Twisted Sisters in the Texas hill country. We planned to ride motorcycles, but plans changed when my buddy had a migraine. Turns out these routes are fantastic in a Tremor too!!! 😎

Sweet! That's like a 3 minute drive from my new place! Let me know next time you are in the area 🍻

Had a hell of a time catching up with @Sludgemonkey44 in Pennsylvania yesterday. I’ll throw this picture in for the contest. If it wins, it will be for the both of us. You can see the write up about our meet up in link below. What’s better than one Tremor? Three dammit…Cheers fellas!!

Post in thread 'A Little Story About When A Monkey Met A Worley'
https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/a-little-story-about-when-a-monkey-met-a-worley.1766/post-152407
View attachment 38572
That’s cheating 😂

Latest Discussions

Back