📷 TOTM November 2020 - Tremor of the Month.. Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
nov-totm-contest.jpg

Ladies and Gents it is time for the November 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. We are all proud to be Tremor owners and now is the perfect time to show it off! This month, we are going to change the contest up a bit. The theme is going to be FALL/WINTER. So let's see your Tremor in the leaves, in the snow, or whatever it looks like in your neck of the woods. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge, will forever be listed on the Tremor Wall of Fame, and the truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until November 8th, 2020 @ 3:00 EST or when we have a total of 12 entrants. Whatever comes first!
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!

Damn it so I can't enter another Moab picture .... What?!?!? ... Hahaha I can't wait to see what there is .... I don't have any pictures anyways ... And remember to VOTE

Damn it so I can't enter another Moab picture .... What?!?!? ... Hahaha I can't wait to see what there is .... I don't have any pictures anyways ... And remember to VOTE
Im entering my Moab one again lol, I don’t have another Better pic at the moment and I live in the ugly part of WA so I need to get away soon when time allows for more pics.

Im entering my Moab one again lol, I don’t have another Better pic at the moment and I live in the ugly part of WA so I need to get away soon when time allows for more pics.

Personally I find it really sad that you've now entered the same picture three months in a row...

Get out and do something new!!

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I think its pathetic you cant seem to get another shot of your truck....

RaptorTremor took one in a mall parking lot, and you cant find a single place to take a new picture?? SMH

I can't post because I won last month.. rules says you can't posted for 6 months ... And I am fine with that just making a joke that I can't win ? 2 months in a row

Personally I find it really sad that you've now entered the same picture three months in a row...

Get out and do something new!!

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I think its pathetic you cant seem to get another shot of your truck....

RaptorTremor took one in a mall parking lot, and you cant find a single place to take a new picture?? SMH
Jeez son You’re going to give yourself an ulcer, take Omeprazole 20mg every morning on an empty stomach for the next 2 weeks until the polls close so you don’t get a GI bleed. I’ll go out for more pics when I’m not on call and get time off from work from treating coronavirus, flu, and sick ppl all day, thanks

Here's my 2020 Star White Tremor
Baja Designs Linkable XL, S2 Amber flushed into fog light pockets and GJ Motorsports Third Brakelight
_E8A3780.jpg

Edited to one photo, not sure which I liked best lol.

Attachments

• _SP_7230.jpg
    _SP_7230.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • _SP_7175.jpg
    _SP_7175.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 75
  • _E8A3785.jpg
    _E8A3785.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 78
  • _SP_7185.jpg
    _SP_7185.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Just noticed you followed my suit with flushing LED's in the lower fog light pocket. Glad I inspired people. ;)
Haha, I had it planned the whole time was just waiting on Diode Dynamics to release their new SSC2 lights :LOL:

It’s a nice spot, but I’m working on making a spacer to angle it more forward.

Haha, I had it planned the whole time was just waiting on Diode Dynamics to release their new SSC2 lights :LOL:

It’s a nice spot, but I’m working on making a spacer to angle it more forward.

;) Yep, the day I looked at these trucks back in January. I actually bought my Baja Designs S2 back in March when I placed the order for my truck. I knew that was a perfect spot to put an AUX light. Yeah it was a very tight fit with the bumper bracket and existing fog light housing. The light output points outward due to the curve of the bumper, but that's actually fine for me because I'm adding the Baja LP4 Ambers on the SDHQ A pillar brackets to fill in the space.

;) Yep, the day I looked at these trucks back in January. I actually bought my Baja Designs S2 back in March when I placed the order for my truck. I knew that was a perfect spot to put an AUX light. Yeah it was a very tight fit with the bumper bracket and existing fog light housing. The light output points outward due to the curve of the bumper, but that's actually fine for me because I'm adding the Baja LP4 Ambers on the SDHQ A pillar brackets to fill in the space.
Send me a picture of the LP4 set up! I think I’m going to throw some XL80s up there.

Back