Noticeable Sloppiness or Defects

Swearfinger

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Expedition Limited Max
Has anyone noticed any sloppiness or defects in their Tremors? I need to bring mine back in for a nasty dent in the bed and while inspecting, I noticed badging crooked. Maybe I'm being too nit-picky but for nearly $90k, I think I can, and am entitled to expect more. There's a scratch in the leather, I found some screws in the door too. Maybe due to Covid they are short on help, I dunno. What are your areas of concern?

Attachments

• Bed Dent 1.jpg
    Bed Dent 1.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 582
  • Bed Dent 2.jpg
    Bed Dent 2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 490
  • Crooked Stroke.jpg
    Crooked Stroke.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 487
My rubber striping at the bottom of the dash is wavy as fuck. they are replacing it. My grab handle mold is chipped. So far tahts all iv noticed. 2k Miles

its acceptable to be picky when you drop 90k on a truck but i havent seen anything on mine, It was one of the early ones as i took delivery in feb so idk

I find the leather in any of the platinum trims always to be very badly positioned and tightening to the seats. it's always a bit floppy and wavy... really annoying. Other than that, nothing yet.
I looked at a couple platinums on the lot, f150, 250, 350... seems to be in at least half of them that issue.

There is some rubberized foam that sits between the gap in the door handle and door that falls out and looks like shit, which I ripped out. Also my door jambs aren't fully painted

There is some rubberized foam that sits between the gap in the door handle and door that falls out and looks like shit, which I ripped out. Also my door jambs aren't fully painted

For real? I can deal with the underhood stuff, but you see door jambs every day, as do any passengers.

Has anyone noticed any sloppiness or defects in their Tremors? I need to bring mine back in for a nasty dent in the bed and while inspecting, I noticed badging crooked. Maybe I'm being too nit-picky but for nearly $90k, I think I can, and am entitled to expect more. There's a scratch in the leather, I found some screws in the door too. Maybe due to Covid they are short on help, I dunno. What are your areas of concern?
What do you out of someone for $40/hr. Lol

Your not being picky, not at these prices. My truck was delivered with a ton of dirt in the paint, rear seat cover ripped and defect in passenger door glass. The body shop at the dealer, managed to buff just about all the dirt out of the paint, however they have to paint the rear bumper and 1 fender flare due to really bad paint issue. The body shop manager has been great to work with and my truck is currently at the dealership getting that done and the glass replaced. Seat cover has already bin repaired. The body shop manager told me that Ford has really had a lot of problems with paint and body alignment (Covid shut down did not help). They seem to dump everything on the dealer to fix. My truck is by far the worst he has seen lately when it comes to dirt in the paint. Really check your truck at delivery for paint defects, including primer showing through the paint (especially door jams as well as body panel alignment.

My rear passenger seat belt does not latch and my driver side Oh Shit handle is a little loose. I’ll take it in soon for a fix.

i found my alternator was not bolted down correctly and found a few bolts in the engine bay and on the frame to be tight but not completely bolted down

For real? I can deal with the underhood stuff, but you see door jambs every day, as do any passengers.
Yeah its pretty noticeable since its only the part that is part of the passenger door and goes behind the driver door.

You can definitely tell these are high production vehicles there are many little things as you look around. But the Frame, drivetrains, even the body seems very good.

Mine got here in March, but there was no flaws or defects. That dent in the bed is crazy. How did the dealer not see it when prepping it?

my bumpers are miss aligned, but that seems to be a thing my toyota was bad too.

Forgot to mention front drive shaft is covered in surface rust on a Florida truck

My rubber striping at the bottom of the dash is wavy as fuck. they are replacing it. My grab handle mold is chipped. So far tahts all iv noticed. 2k Miles
I will need to check this. Thank you for heads up.

Back