Noticeable Sloppiness or Defects

Swearfinger

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
2020 Expedition XLT
Has anyone noticed any sloppiness or defects in their Tremors? I need to bring mine back in for a nasty dent in the bed and while inspecting, I noticed badging crooked. Maybe I'm being too nit-picky but for nearly $90k, I think I can, and am entitled to expect more. There's a scratch in the leather, I found some screws in the door too. Maybe due to Covid they are short on help, I dunno. What are your areas of concern?

Attachments

• Bed Dent 1.jpg
    Bed Dent 1.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Bed Dent 2.jpg
    Bed Dent 2.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Crooked Stroke.jpg
    Crooked Stroke.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 388

IceSoldier88

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
My rubber striping at the bottom of the dash is wavy as fuck. they are replacing it. My grab handle mold is chipped. So far tahts all iv noticed. 2k Miles

Trämör

7.3L > 6.7L
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
BMW M4 Competition Convertible
I find the leather in any of the platinum trims always to be very badly positioned and tightening to the seats. it's always a bit floppy and wavy... really annoying. Other than that, nothing yet.
I looked at a couple platinums on the lot, f150, 250, 350... seems to be in at least half of them that issue.

RaptorTremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor SVT Blue Flame
There is some rubberized foam that sits between the gap in the door handle and door that falls out and looks like shit, which I ripped out. Also my door jambs aren't fully painted

ICT Tremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 KR Ultimate Tremor
There is some rubberized foam that sits between the gap in the door handle and door that falls out and looks like shit, which I ripped out. Also my door jambs aren't fully painted

For real? I can deal with the underhood stuff, but you see door jambs every day, as do any passengers.

kmtweb

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Alumiduty 7.3
Has anyone noticed any sloppiness or defects in their Tremors? I need to bring mine back in for a nasty dent in the bed and while inspecting, I noticed badging crooked. Maybe I'm being too nit-picky but for nearly $90k, I think I can, and am entitled to expect more. There's a scratch in the leather, I found some screws in the door too. Maybe due to Covid they are short on help, I dunno. What are your areas of concern?
What do you out of someone for $40/hr. Lol

Grabber

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Your not being picky, not at these prices. My truck was delivered with a ton of dirt in the paint, rear seat cover ripped and defect in passenger door glass. The body shop at the dealer, managed to buff just about all the dirt out of the paint, however they have to paint the rear bumper and 1 fender flare due to really bad paint issue. The body shop manager has been great to work with and my truck is currently at the dealership getting that done and the glass replaced. Seat cover has already bin repaired. The body shop manager told me that Ford has really had a lot of problems with paint and body alignment (Covid shut down did not help). They seem to dump everything on the dealer to fix. My truck is by far the worst he has seen lately when it comes to dirt in the paint. Really check your truck at delivery for paint defects, including primer showing through the paint (especially door jams as well as body panel alignment.

Worley

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 6.7 Rapid Red
Current Ride #2
2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide
My rear passenger seat belt does not latch and my driver side Oh Shit handle is a little loose. I’ll take it in soon for a fix.

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps, with Tremor power
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge 2.0
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ Inline 4.0L
i found my alternator was not bolted down correctly and found a few bolts in the engine bay and on the frame to be tight but not completely bolted down

RaptorTremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
For real? I can deal with the underhood stuff, but you see door jambs every day, as do any passengers.
Yeah its pretty noticeable since its only the part that is part of the passenger door and goes behind the driver door.

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
You can definitely tell these are high production vehicles there are many little things as you look around. But the Frame, drivetrains, even the body seems very good.

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Mine got here in March, but there was no flaws or defects. That dent in the bed is crazy. How did the dealer not see it when prepping it?

Dissident

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
7.3 Oxford White Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2016 KTM 1190
my bumpers are miss aligned, but that seems to be a thing my toyota was bad too.

RaptorTremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Forgot to mention front drive shaft is covered in surface rust on a Florida truck

OP
Swearfinger

Swearfinger

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
2020 Expedition XLT
My rubber striping at the bottom of the dash is wavy as fuck. they are replacing it. My grab handle mold is chipped. So far tahts all iv noticed. 2k Miles
I will need to check this. Thank you for heads up.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge