Not so good news on orders

Looks like they build a 4.4l diesel for rover and the 6.7l diesel for the SD.

Will this mean 7.3 orders are moved forward? haha

Well that is terrible news. At least for us diesel guys waiting for builds. ?

I do hope it’s alleviated....so I can save more money.

I wonder how that would work out with Ford if they can’t get diesels from Mexico, but could get the gas engines. Do they still shut down, or just pump out the gas ones?

That will be interesting. I hope there is no slowdown.

Pump out the gas ones, they always keep a fair amount of units in standby schedule. These are usually fleet, rental, dealer stock etc.
it normally takes an act of god To stop the line.

That sucks...I think this covid shit is going to make lots of things much more difficult to obtain aside from a new Tremor. Now that they're able to classify cases with speculation instead of facts from testing, it changes the narrative to everyone has it. Everything needs shut down so as to prevent people from dying.

This kinda isnt surprising.

<3 my 7.3L :)

I'm hoping since my build date is 7/30 I won't be affected.

Nice find/good read

man I just put my order in on Wednesday. we will see i guess

man I just put my order in on Wednesday. we will see i guess

I was told last week that orders have stooped for 2020, and I had to get on the unofficial preorder list.

I was told last week that orders have stooped for 2020, and I had to get on the unofficial preorder list.
My dealer said the order went in, I guess we will see. I mean I want the truck but a 2021 wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Spoke to my dealer this afternoon. My build date is Aug 12th. The order was submitted June 13th. Apparently his Ford BDM told him there is a large shortage of parts for the Tremor plus now the potential 6.7 engine short could delay my truck to the fall.

Back