Not so good news on orders

Interesting, I guess I will have to hope it can get changed. Sounded like the VIN was just issued today because I asked yesterday if there was an update and he said no. Then out of no where today he sent the VIN, I let him know about the error an hour after he sent it so I caught it about as early as I could on my end.
If its a dealer mistake maybe they will fight harder to get it fixed. If they can't maybe they can dealer trade for one with it.
Mine was not a dealer mistake, I changed my mind 10 days after my order. haha

If its a dealer mistake maybe they will fight harder to get it fixed. If they can't maybe they can dealer trade for one with it.
That hurts haha, I spent way to much time on that damn build and price tool on Fords website selecting options. But yup this on the dealer, I used the build and price tool and then sent it to the dealer to place the order. After I caught it today, I took a screenshot of my build sheet and highlighted the console option. He said "Yikes" so he knows its on them.

Coming back around on this, dealer said he cant change the order so at this point I am debating to just wait for a 2021.

Coming back around on this, dealer said he cant change the order so at this point I am debating to just wait for a 2021.
That sucks. Have you spoken with the dealer rep?
21 will be decent increase in price. I’m thinking more than $2k. Tremor lariat ultimate with LED was $66k and The old lariat 20 f150 sells for $65k+. Ford can’t have the lariat tremor selling for less than the new 21 f150.

Can the dealer swap out seats and console after they get it in?

LinkedIn is your friend. You can contact just about anybody in any company. The Business Development Managers are there.

That sucks. Have you spoken with the dealer rep?
21 will be decent increase in price. I’m thinking more than $2k. Tremor lariat ultimate with LED was $66k and The old lariat 20 f150 sells for $65k+. Ford can’t have the lariat tremor selling for less than the new 21 f150.

Can the dealer swap out seats and console after they get it in?

Only spoke to the sales side, I order an XLT but it was heavily optioned and MSRP was similar to what a low optioned lariat would cost (if that makes sense). With that being said, I told him if they cannot find one optioned (with a majority of the options I wanted), then I would just wait for 2021 and we will discuss pricing when I order. Good point about asking to swap out the seats, I will have to ask that.

Not sure if I missed it in an earlier post, but perhaps you have a PCO that you can use on a 2021 if you wait? Maybe the dealer will let you lock in with a PCO offer now if you have or can get one. Just a thought.

Not sure if I missed it in an earlier post, but perhaps you have a PCO that you can use on a 2021 if you wait? Maybe the dealer will let you lock in with a PCO offer now if you have or can get one. Just a thought.

Unfortunately, I had one but it has expired so not sure how that will work now. I was getting a great deal which is the part which bugs me the most. Time will tell in a few weeks... unless one pops up that is similar to what I ordered.

Man, I hope 2021 isn't a lot more. I get what you saying about the F150 price. However, can you really compare that and use that as an example this year? I say that because F150 all-new, whereas the SD still the same. From what I'm tracking the SD won't really have anything different.

Man, I hope 2021 isn't a lot more. I get what you saying about the F150 price. However, can you really compare that and use that as an example this year? I say that because F150 all-new, whereas the SD still the same. From what I'm tracking the SD won't really have anything different.

Do you have any good sources on 2021 info? That's my next step is to start digging into that...

Its dead out there. Iv spent the last month of free time looking. Supposedly ordering opens 17 Aug.

Do you think it’s a good business model to have the 1/2 ton more expensive than your 3/4 trucks? Right now they are the same price. Which is crazy to think about.

Someone posted a quote of the 21 tremor costing $2k more. I think it will be at least that much. The 7.3 Tremor is the best bargain in trucks now imo.

Your point makes no sense. A platinum or limited 150 will almost always cost more than any xl or xlt 250 or 350. It’s all about comparing the appropriate trims and looking parallel. In order to absolutely and compete price it above the 150 you would have to have every super duty higher msrp than a limited f150

Your point makes no sense. A platinum or limited 150 will almost always cost more than any xl or xlt 250 or 350. It’s all about comparing the appropriate trims and looking parallel. In order to absolutely and compete price it above the 150 you would have to have every super duty higher msrp than a limited f150
I’m comparing lariat to lariat!
I’m saying a lariat 20 150 msrp for $66. Local dealer had 3 from $65-67k.
The 7.3 250 Tremor Lariat Ultimate with LED msrp is $66k msrp. The exact same price as the 150!

Glad I jumped on my 6.7 Lariat ultimate Sport when I saw it up in Raleigh NC this January. It had almost everything I wanted and I paid a reasonable price. Between how hard it is to even find this truck right now, and the price next year, my impulse buy at the time is looking good right now. I really feel for you guys trying to get the right Tremor at reasonable price....without having to wait a lifetime! These are hands down the BEST trucks in the truck universe currently (IMHO). Good luck to all who seek to own one of these....they are FREAKIN worth it!

Last edited:
So ordered mine is in production a 2 week early then what was reported in June but a week early on what was reported in early July, Enter production today have my Window Sticker as well

Customer: Sanders
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-29
Production Date: 2020-07-29
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

1596025999695.png

Attachments

• F350windowsticker.pdf
    995.4 KB · Views: 56
So ordered mine is in production a 2 week early then what was reported in June but a week early on what was reported in early July, Enter production today have my Window Sticker as well

Customer: Sanders
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-29
Production Date: 2020-07-29
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

View attachment 3343
Any idea why yours was moved up? Just wondering if they are getting caught up or if yours was an anomaly. Congratulations by the way!

Any idea why yours was moved up? Just wondering if they are getting caught up or if yours was an anomaly. Congratulations by the way!
honestly i don't know but normal build time is 6 to 8 week and because of covid was told 10 to 14 weeks and with everything going back to normal i get the move up but i have a fully loaded truck so idk but my sales man said he saw a SD built and delivered to him last year in 29 days and that was at the highest priority of 3 and he said it was a king ranch

Back