NorCal Tremors

Got mine at Woodland Ford formally Team Ford near sac airport at invoice. I’m in the Sonoma Napa area. I see one or two a week. Picked mine up on Thursday.

Lafayette (East Bay). Had mine for 2 months now. I got it from Tom Hillier Ford in Escalon. Much better price than Bay Area dealers that charge MSRP just so they can pay for their Bay Area rent and service was great.

Last Friday I saw another TREMOR on the road for the first time, a silver one going from CA4 on I680.

.....Elk Grove area...... just completed a trip from Nor Cal through Nevada, into Idaho then to into Western Wyoming (Yellowstone) up into Montana and back and saw one when I was driving into Livingston Montana, though a guy in Butte Montana who was driving his company truck saw me at a gas station and said he has a Silver one at home.

.....Elk Grove area...... just completed a trip from Nor Cal through Nevada, into Idaho then to into Western Wyoming (Yellowstone) up into Montana and back and saw one when I was driving into Livingston Montana, though a guy in Butte Montana who was driving his company truck saw me at a gas station and said he has a Silver one at home.
Another one from Tom Hillier Ford if I’m not mistaken.

Elk Grove area, haven't seen another one on the road yet.......guess I need to get out more....

Last edited:
Got mine at Woodland Ford formally Team Ford near sac airport at invoice. I’m in the Sonoma Napa area. I see one or two a week. Picked mine up on Thursday.

Is yours 7.3 gasser? I just delivered a Red Tremor there last week.

I got mine from Ron Dupratt in Dixon. They had the best price I could find and they had a ton of tremors on the lot.

Me too, I deliver new Ford's and usually finish my day here in town. After taking about 15 of them there I was sold lol

Is yours 7.3 gasser? I just delivered a Red Tremor there last week.
Yes Race Red 7.3, Marcus was my salesman. What do you mean delivered? Are you a driver? It was at the rail yard on Sat night but sat there until Wednesday. Haha.
It was delivered about 3pm on Wednesday, I picked it up last Thursday.

Yes Race Red 7.3, Marcus was my salesman. What do you mean delivered? Are you a driver? It was at the rail yard on Sat night but sat there until Wednesday. Haha.
It was delivered about 3pm on Wednesday, I picked it up last Thursday.

Yes, I delivered your truck to the dealer. Enjoy!

Back