NOOOOO week old Tremor SMASHED 😭

PjBigshow

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
24 F-350 Lariat Tremor
Guys my week old Tremor was rear ended by a giant piece of human waste!!!

Worried the frame is bent but being the fact that it is like a $90,000 truck they’ll never total it…. Now I’ll be at least a month without my truck, not to mention how do you even trust a truck that’s taken a significant impact going forward is beyond me. The spare tire is pushed up into the rear differential and the shocks and the entire box has been pushed up almost touching the cab of the truck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Very unfortunate start to my Tremor ownership.

Attachments

• IMG_5538.jpeg
    IMG_5538.jpeg
    655.1 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_5558.jpeg
    IMG_5558.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_5563.jpeg
    IMG_5563.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_5537.jpeg
    IMG_5537.jpeg
    563.7 KB · Views: 688
OMG. Glad you’re ok. That’s AWFUL!

That sucks. I doubt the frame is bent though. Either way, I would never be happy with a new truck after a repair. At least you’re OK

That sucks. I hope everyone is okay. it would take a lot to total a 90K truck you are correct.

So unfortunate my man. At least nobody got hurt. Take it day by day and hopefully you'll be back on the road in no time.

I hope you and your family are okay, first. I understand your frustration and concern about the damage caused, hopefully there isn’t any frame damage.

Sorry about that @PjBigshow :mad:

Hope everyone is ok...

Yeah, I learned the lesson a hard way on not going after diminished value on my current truck… it’s worked out in the end as it’s now 8 years old and going to my son when I get my 24 Tremor, but it prevented me from selling it due to the loss in value

So sorry this happened, everyone ok?

Can I buy the passenger side taillamp assembly from you?
Your purchasing etiquette is improving daily!

I genuinely appreciate everyone's concern. Thankfully my wife and kids were not with me and it was just myself and the guy who hit me that were involved. I'm still pretty sore but thankful that is the extent. I have looked into retaining legal counsel for diminished value for sure but just really bummed this happened and wish I had more recourse to say "Hey, not comfortable with this vehicle now, can I just hit the reset button?" Unfortunately doesn't sound like that can happen.

OMG! i am so glad you are ok..... hate to think it could be worse....
don't know if this is good protocol, but my truck is up for sale.
Again, i am so glad you are ok, and that you came out with minor medical issues.
be safe out there guys, those little shit cars think they own the road.... lol

Ugh, that's awful, so sorry!!!

I genuinely appreciate everyone's concern. Thankfully my wife and kids were not with me and it was just myself and the guy who hit me that were involved. I'm still pretty sore but thankful that is the extent. I have looked into retaining legal counsel for diminished value for sure but just really bummed this happened and wish I had more recourse to say "Hey, not comfortable with this vehicle now, can I just hit the reset button?" Unfortunately doesn't sound like that can happen.
It could through litigation.

That sucks, glad your okay.

Same thing happened to a buddy but on the way home from taking delivery. He had a brand new loaded out Power Wagon, just signed the papers 1.5 hours earlier and was only 5 miles from home when he got rear ended. It was in the shop for eight weeks and the tailgate still doesn't align perfectly. It's disheartening for sure.

Back