HoosierDaddy

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Marines
Current Ride
15 Outback, 85 K30 CUCV
Just another noob.
I'm really in the hunt for the new Bronco, but when they released the news about the 7.3 and Tremor package, I realized they were building the truck I have wished they'd build for about 30 years now. A gasser built for no excuses torque, rollin on 35's and a small lift....like the hi-boys back in the day.

Now, how do I put one of each in the drive over the next year or two?
I wonder if the wife would drive a Bronco for her DD? lol

Welcome to the forum! I'm waiting for the Bronco as well, I'm hoping it will be my wife's 4runner replacement :)

We are waiting as well for the Bronco. That's been like watching a glacier move. Gonna trade our 14 FJ cruiser trail teams edition on it. I will wait for a year after it has been out though. Fingers crossed for a 2.7LTT w/ 6 spd option preferably in a ST or boss or baby bronco raptor (BRAPTOR?) edition.

That's been like watching a glacier move.

Oh man, there are definitely times it gets frustrating. One thing that helps though...
As I've posted on Bronco6g numerous times, I was literally a few days from signing on to a brand new , LOADED Outback...think $40 g's worth, when they dropped the news about the Bronco.
At that point, I abandoned the new Outback plan and karma dropped a 2015 Outback, which was aggressively priced to move, in my lap. So I bought that and it will be about 6 months from paid for when the new Broncos are released.
So having a decent ride to drive has allowed me to be patient while waiting for the Bronco...... if it gets delayed 6 months, NO problem, makes the Outback a better trade or easier to sell , if I go that route.
No hurry to have another car payment. The longer it takes, the better off I am financially.

Fingers crossed for a 2.7LTT w/ 6 spd option preferably in a ST or boss or baby bronco raptor (BRAPTOR?) edition.

I'm not even sweating those details at all just yet. If it looks tough when it gets here, I'll buy one. Probably a manual, the wife loves manuals.
If it looks cheesy, Tremor time! LOL

I need the Tremor for family hauling and the acreage. The Bronco would be a toy (2dr removable top) to replace my 14 Toy FJ Cruiser for around town. The Tremor has satiated my vehicle bug now so I can wait awhile.

I am new to this forum as of last week. The information is incredibly helpful! I have learned so much about the different tremor option, pros and cons, PCOs, price deals to expect and where to get them. I will be ordering a tremor this week hopefully and am a much more formidable buyer because of what I have learned here. Thank you everyone for your help! I hope to pay it forward.

Back