Former US Army, OEF Vet
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat FX4 7.3
Current Ride #2
2021 Expedition FX4
First Responder
Former Deputy Sheriff & Police Officer
Hello!

I just recently purchased a 2022 F250 Lariat FX4 and have found these forums to be the most active in terms of my generation of truck.

Hope you don't mind me intruding on the party!

Edit to add some pictures of the 6.2 F250 I traded in with the new truck.

Attachments

• 1BC002C3-5657-4DA3-8A5A-96ACEB33C4A3.jpeg
    1BC002C3-5657-4DA3-8A5A-96ACEB33C4A3.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 258B40A4-6605-498F-B906-B31F87668AA1.jpeg
    258B40A4-6605-498F-B906-B31F87668AA1.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 77
Hello!

I just recently purchased a 2022 F250 Lariat FX4 and have found these forums to be the most active in terms of my generation of truck.

I'm a 2022 F250 XLT. Mines about a month and 600 miles old. Glad you are here.

Hello!

I’m curious, if you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? Looks to be a 7.3?

It is a 7.3, ended up at sticker $64kish.

Of course after they were trying to upsell it to almost $70k.

That’s not bad, I’ve considered trading my tremor in on an fx4 or even just 4x4, if I could save some cash and get some extra goodies like the winch and stuff
Well I had a minimum requirement of FX4 for the rear e-locker.

I'd say the only disadvantage I have is 3.55s if I go Carli/37s. You would have to special order the truck because its hard to find the large alternator/dual battery combo Ford requires for their winch kit.

I wanted a Tremor (thinking I would leave it alone) but this serves my purposes nicely and its hard to really be picky unless you order in the current market. Plus if I do what I want to do, going to the Tremor wouldn't have been a real bonus because I would be getting rid of a majority of what that package entails.

I'd say the only disadvantage I have is 3.55s if I go Carli/37s. You would have to special order the truck because its hard to find the large alternator/dual battery combo Ford requires for their winch kit.

I wanted a Tremor (thinking I would leave it alone) but this serves my purposes nicely and its hard to really be picky unless you order in the current market. Plus if I do what I want to do, going to the Tremor wouldn't have been a real bonus because I would be getting rid of a majority of what that package entails.
Yeah you’re lucky if you find a truck with similar specs that you want on a lot these days. I actually got my tremor in June (2021MY) that was a dealer order. It was missing maybe 2 options I would’ve added had I ordered. I felt like I didn’t get a great price on it, but now looking on lots, apparently I did given the current market

I have what looks like the identical truck. 2022 250 FX4 7.3 Iconic Silver. I did wheels and tires the day that I picked it up and love this truck!!

Hello!

I have a non Tremor F250 on order and joined this forum for the same reason, good group of folks here.

Or go diesel 👍 I believe the snow plow prep gives you big alternator too. That’s how must 350’as are dealer ordered here in Colorado.

Hello!

You can intrude. However you have to pay for bourbon for everyone!

Back