Non-Ethanol Fuel

After reading this thread I tried a tank of ethanol free.

87 I average (according to computer) 12.2mpg l

Ethanol free average 12.5mpg.

Same driving habits, same route.

$75 bucks to fill up be $90 lol

Here in Tampa there are several stations that offer Ethenal Free Gas. I was under the impression you need it for gas powered equipment, older vehicles and boats. Seems every time I need to use the pressure washer it's carb needs rebuilding .. Each time I take it back in, I'm politely reminded too ..
"make sure you're not using ethanal fuel" .. My response is always the same, I'm pretty sure I'm not, but thanks for reminding me of that again .. Here's my $140. so I can clean the sidewalks and patio once more ..

Here in Tampa there are several stations that offer Ethenal Free Gas. I was under the impression you need it for gas powered equipment, older vehicles and boats. Seems every time I need to use the pressure washer it's carb needs rebuilding .. Each time I take it back in, I'm politely reminded too ..
"make sure you're not using ethanal fuel" .. My response is always the same, I'm pretty sure I'm not, but thanks for reminding me of that again .. Here's my $140. so I can clean the sidewalks and patio once more ..

I use this stuff as much as possible.

From NAPA or the Depot.

I just pumped the last 9 gallons of 93 ( 10% ethanol ) out of my pontoon boat for winter storage. I was unable to burn it up in the season. The crap is 6 months old and is almost glow in the dark green.

Lesson learned not to fill my 40 gallon pontoon boat tank up with ethanol laced fuel in the spring.

Now I will have to dump a few gallons a week into my 7.3 godzilla to get rid of it.

I just pumped the last 9 gallons of 93 ( 10% ethanol ) out of my pontoon boat for winter storage. I was unable to burn it up in the season. The crap is 6 months old and is almost glow in the dark green.

Lesson learned not to fill my 40 gallon pontoon boat tank up with ethanol laced fuel in the spring.

Now I will have to dump a few gallons a week into my 7.3 godzilla to get rid of it.

Stabilizer with an algaecide.

Also use your boat more. 😎

Back