No XLT TREMORS IN 22'

Bobco

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2003 1500hd
Hi guys, I just saw a FLT that they are saying there will be no 22' XLT Tremor. This has me sweating because I HAD a a XLT Tremor on order for the last month and a half. Does any one have a better info

I suspect that is a Job 1 statement, and not for the full model year. And even then it might not hold true. Every single industry is seeing supply challenges right now. As things change, things change.

Total speculation and not to be a downer. But 21 and 22 vehicles in general may likely come to be poor resellers. With missing features, and depending on issues/recalls that these may experience due to nonstandard suppliers or inferior materials scrounged up due to shortages, vehicles produced during this period may be viewed as ones to avoid.

Hi guys, I just saw a FLT that they are saying there will be no 22' XLT Tremor. This has me sweating because I HAD a a XLT Tremor on order for the last month and a half. Does any one have a better info

Another member here reported being told by their dealer that the cancellation applies to all orders since Jun 17.

I saw info on Blue Oval forums from Ice Capades, that indicated 2022 XLT with Tremor Package will not be scheduled until further notice. Also, dealers alledgedly can't order an xlt 2022 with tremor package in the system. I ordered 4/20 an 2022 xlt 6.7 F350 tremor...nothing on scheduled production. I believe March, April, May orders for 22 XLT will get scheduled at some point...when is anybody's guess at this point

Total speculation and not to be a downer. But 21 and 22 vehicles in general may likely come to be poor resellers. With missing features, and depending on issues/recalls that these may experience due to nonstandard suppliers or inferior materials scrounged up due to shortages, vehicles produced during this period may be viewed as ones to avoid.
Sounds like a man that really wants his tremor!

I called Ford Marketing today and they said no Tremors on 2022 XLTs... I also asked if that was after a certain date and they couldnt give me an answer. I ordered a 2022 XLT Tremor over the July 4th weekend and on the order form it had everything on there I wanted however I have not gotten any confirmation from Ford whether the order was accepted or not. This whole thing has gotten me a little worried and upset about it all. Im going to try and talk to the sales manager tomorrow to see if I can get anymore information.

I hate to say it but I just ran the numbers and if i get a XLT without the tremor package, I can get everything but the limited front diff. Then just put in the BDS lift and 37" tires and I am close to even money .

I hate to say it but I just ran the numbers and if i get a XLT without the tremor package, I can get everything but the limited front diff. Then just put in the BDS lift and 37" tires and I am close to even money .

That's the direction I went getting the FX4. Still don't know how long it will take to build it.

I called Ford Marketing today and they said no Tremors on 2022 XLTs... I also asked if that was after a certain date and they couldnt give me an answer. I ordered a 2022 XLT Tremor over the July 4th weekend and on the order form it had everything on there I wanted however I have not gotten any confirmation from Ford whether the order was accepted or not. This whole thing has gotten me a little worried and upset about it all. Im going to try and talk to the sales manager tomorrow to see if I can get anymore information.
You may have to change your order to Lariat/KR/Platinum....I have a email out to my sales guy. But looks like if you change trim levels, you will get hit with a higher price. Lucky for you, it's only been a week since your ordered.

Couple of other things you'll miss out on that may or may not matter to you:
  • Diff breathers to allow for 33" water fording.
  • Rock crawl mode.
  • Factory warranty on the lift (which may not matter if you were doing a lift and 37's anyways).

You may have to change your order to Lariat/KR/Platinum....I have a email out to my sales guy. But looks like if you change trim levels, you will get hit with a higher price. Lucky for you, it's only been a week since your ordered.
Yeah that is the issue I'm not sure I want/can spend the extra money on the upgrade so I'm a little bummed about this whole thing... IMO Ford should NOT be letting people order 2022s only when everything on their website is for for 2021s. All it is doing it creating confusion for everyone involved including the dealers.

Simple solution. Order a Lariat

Couple of other things you'll miss out on that may or may not matter to you:
  • Diff breathers to allow for 33" water fording.
  • Rock crawl mode.
  • Factory warranty on the lift (which may not matter if you were doing a lift and 37's anyways).
The breathers are only like 100 a axle to set up, so they are reasonable, And rock crawl mode is a un known to me so I cant tell if I will miss it or not. More then likely its inconsequential. The warranty is kinda Meh.. I cant bring my self to let other ppl work on my stuff.

My kid ran into a similar situation for her Bronco Sport order. She wanted the moon roof and ordered a Big Bend with it. Right after that Ford eliminated it as an option due to parts problems. They said they would keep the order and we have a VIN and a build date because it was accepted before the cancellation or the offering. The build date got pushed back two months to wait for the parts but its getting built.

As for an order that is not accepted? Sorry, all could think about was this.

My kid ran into a similar situation for her Bronco Sport order. She wanted the moon roof and ordered a Big Bend with it. Right after that Ford eliminated it as an option due to parts problems. They said they would keep the order and we have a VIN and a build date because it was accepted before the cancellation or the offering. The build date got pushed back two months to wait for the parts but its getting built.

As for an order that is not accepted? Sorry, all could think about was this.

?

Back