No interior "TREMOR" emblems.....Until NOW!!!

Okay,

So I got to thinking more and more and decided to try another color for the interior Tremor emblem.

Basically changed it to black, dark grey and silver. It's definitely more subdued on the black interior but I like it and it blends with the rest of the interior really well.

The decal / emblem is the same as the original ones with the gel domed finish and if anyone is interested I do have about a dozen black ones for sale and six of the original ones.

15.00 each / shipped to the lower 48.

Here's some new pics,

03E4EDA6-FA88-4E15-9A03-D375E573AF35.jpeg

F4610FA5-B0C4-4FEA-833D-7EE82896FBCD.jpeg

Attachments

• AE82C2EB-4385-42A0-915A-093824E1F5CE.jpeg
    AE82C2EB-4385-42A0-915A-093824E1F5CE.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Okay,

So I got to thinking more and more and decided to try another color for the interior Tremor emblem.

Basically changed it to black, dark grey and silver. It's definitely more subdued on the black interior but I like it and it blends with the rest of the interior really well.

The decal / emblem is the same as the original ones with the gel domed finish and if anyone is interested I do have about a dozen black ones for sale and six of the original ones.

15.00 each / shipped to the lower 48.

Here's some new pics,

View attachment 46798

View attachment 46801
Man if you could do the yellow, I’d be all over it. Mine is silver with the yellow trim accents

Attachments

• D99E2B16-9D63-4933-A90E-CE410873BB3E.jpeg
    D99E2B16-9D63-4933-A90E-CE410873BB3E.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 65
:ROFLMAO:

Well,

Just like it says, no interior Tremor emblems until now!! Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I was truly disappointed with Ford not offering some kind of badging or emblems on the interior of our Tremors. I seriously considered doing the "TREMOR" logo embroidered on the headrests but I have a Platinum and the Platinum already has chrome seat logos. I just thought it might be a little too much in one area, so I kept looking. I looked at a ton of different options, everything from some custom billet ones to plastic and then I found something I wanted to try!!

Ultimately I located a company that does custom domed / gel emblems. I was able to take the actual Tremor Logo and turn it into a domed / gel emblem. These are more then a basic decal, there a raised domed emblem that is flexible and has an extra strength adhesive. You can stick them on the interior or exterior, which is kinda cool.

Size wise, I went with 1" high by 7" long and the logo is the same logo as the actual TREMOR logo. Colors, I went with a brushed silver stainless back ground, which there isn't much of that and then the logo is black, red and grey to match the interior and exterior of the truck.

I thought about different locations on the interior and eventually decided to do each interior door handle. I went with this location for a few reasons, first you really notice it every time you open the door, plus you see it when you are seated in the truck. The other reason was it actually covers the area where your knees rides against the door handle, which actually creates a barrier to help with a potential scratch on your door.

Obviously the sky is the limit as to where you can put them, but I did add some photos of some alternative placements. The only thing is on the "alternative" placement pics, you can still see the white backer on the emblem, so disregard that.

The other door pics is where I placed mine.

I do have some extras if anyone is interested and I'm not here to make any money. To cover the cost of the decal and some shipping I could do 14.00 each / shipped if anyone is interested? If you are just PM me and I'll hook ya up!! I did the minimum number to order, so I don't have very many.

Here's some pics...............................................Which don't do them justice, there much nicer in person, as these pics well suck! LOL
View attachment 31664

View attachment 31665View attachment 31666View attachment 31667View attachment 31668View attachment 31674
I would buy 2, if you have any left?

I would like one in the red if you have any left

Back