No interior "TREMOR" emblems.....Until NOW!!!

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
Well,

Just like it says, no interior Tremor emblems until now!! Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I was truly disappointed with Ford not offering some kind of badging or emblems on the interior of our Tremors. I seriously considered doing the "TREMOR" logo embroidered on the headrests but I have a Platinum and the Platinum already has chrome seat logos. I just thought it might be a little too much in one area, so I kept looking. I looked at a ton of different options, everything from some custom billet ones to plastic and then I found something I wanted to try!!

Ultimately I located a company that does custom domed / gel emblems. I was able to take the actual Tremor Logo and turn it into a domed / gel emblem. These are more then a basic decal, there a raised domed emblem that is flexible and has an extra strength adhesive. You can stick them on the interior or exterior, which is kinda cool.

Size wise, I went with 1" high by 7" long and the logo is the same logo as the actual TREMOR logo. Colors, I went with a brushed silver stainless back ground, which there isn't much of that and then the logo is black, red and grey to match the interior and exterior of the truck.

I thought about different locations on the interior and eventually decided to do each interior door handle. I went with this location for a few reasons, first you really notice it every time you open the door, plus you see it when you are seated in the truck. The other reason was it actually covers the area where your knees rides against the door handle, which actually creates a barrier to help with a potential scratch on your door.

Obviously the sky is the limit as to where you can put them, but I did add some photos of some alternative placements. The only thing is on the "alternative" placement pics, you can still see the white backer on the emblem, so disregard that.

The other door pics is where I placed mine.

I do have some extras if anyone is interested and I'm not here to make any money. To cover the cost of the decal and some shipping I could do 14.00 each / shipped if anyone is interested? If you are just PM me and I'll hook ya up!! I did the minimum number to order, so I don't have very many.

Here's some pics...............................................Which don't do them justice, there much nicer in person, as these pics well suck! LOL
CA070B25-DDAB-4BA7-8DA0-5DDDD0F05331.jpeg

2676F066-C7E7-4400-9FA5-873E7C73E541.jpeg
08C636A9-5543-410C-A995-8BB7B1D5E605.jpeg
98F80631-BD00-45B0-9125-6747B7B0F6CD.jpeg
117E1419-8609-4E9D-875D-EAD3B5EC22AD.jpeg
A2846215-BC79-4EB6-A431-5FB1381E90EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I did each interior door handle and that was it. Just a little something you notice when you get in and as you're in the vehicle you notice.

The other pics are just for other ideas is all.

I have about 10 left.
I like it a lot. The only thing I would change is not having the red on the Tremor emblem. It’s a personal preference for everyone. I have a Silver Platty and my Tremor sticker is black with that same red on the inside and I want to replace the sticker without the red.
It looks sweet brother. I hope your ACL is getting stronger every day. Mine still give me problems 8 years later but mostly when it rains. LI NY just had the hurricane/tropical storm roll over the Island and stuck around for 2 days I was in SYCO PAIN. That’s life.
Be well my friend. I love your sick ass rig FAT DOG. I love the Harley matts. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✌️✌️✌️😉

I like it a lot. The only thing I would change is not having the red on the Tremor emblem. It’s a personal preference for everyone. I have a Silver Platty and my Tremor sticker is black with that same red on the inside and I want to replace the sticker without the red.
It looks sweet brother. I hope your ACL is getting stronger every day. Mine still give me problems 8 years later but mostly when it rains. LI NY just had the hurricane/tropical storm roll over the Island and stuck around for 2 days I was in SYCO PAIN. That’s life.
Be well my friend. I love your sick ass rig FAT DOG. I love the Harley matts. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✌️✌️✌️😉
Hey Thanks Bud!!

Yeah I went back and forth on adding that little bit of red but ultimately did to match the existing logo and the red / burgundy stich on the interior.

The ACL is coming along.........slow. No pain or anything, just having some issues with going down stuff like stairs or hills. Been going to rehab and hitting the machines three to four times a week and I have a Biodex (strength) test coming up so we'll se where I'm at!

We're actually heading to Cooke City MT. in the morning with the SXS and hope try a little "easy" hiking. Hopefully all goes good but I know I have to take it slow and be careful. So I'll be off the grid for a while .......and loving it!!

Well,

Just like it says, no interior Tremor emblems until now!! Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I was truly disappointed with Ford not offering some kind of badging or emblems on the interior of our Tremors. I seriously considered doing the "TREMOR" logo embroidered on the headrests but I have a Platinum and the Platinum already has chrome seat logos. I just thought it might be a little too much in one area, so I kept looking. I looked at a ton of different options, everything from some custom billet ones to plastic and then I found something I wanted to try!!

Ultimately I located a company that does custom domed / gel emblems. I was able to take the actual Tremor Logo and turn it into a domed / gel emblem. These are more then a basic decal, there a raised domed emblem that is flexible and has an extra strength adhesive. You can stick them on the interior or exterior, which is kinda cool.

Size wise, I went with 1" high by 7" long and the logo is the same logo as the actual TREMOR logo. Colors, I went with a brushed silver stainless back ground, which there isn't much of that and then the logo is black, red and grey to match the interior and exterior of the truck.

I thought about different locations on the interior and eventually decided to do each interior door handle. I went with this location for a few reasons, first you really notice it every time you open the door, plus you see it when you are seated in the truck. The other reason was it actually covers the area where your knees rides against the door handle, which actually creates a barrier to help with a potential scratch on your door.

Obviously the sky is the limit as to where you can put them, but I did add some photos of some alternative placements. The only thing is on the "alternative" placement pics, you can still see the white backer on the emblem, so disregard that.

The other door pics is where I placed mine.

I do have some extras if anyone is interested and I'm not here to make any money. To cover the cost of the decal and some shipping I could do 14.00 each / shipped if anyone is interested? If you are just PM me and I'll hook ya up!! I did the minimum number to order, so I don't have very many.

Here's some pics...............................................Which don't do them justice, there much nicer in person, as these pics well suck! LOL
View attachment 31664

View attachment 31665View attachment 31666View attachment 31667View attachment 31668View attachment 31674
Hey love the look on the doors, do you still have two of the emblems left, if so I would be interested . Thanks B

You need something inside to remind yourself you drive a Tremor? :D
Yea agreed........my wallet keeps poking me in the ass to remind me.........

Hey love the look on the doors, do you still have two of the emblems left, if so I would be interested . Thanks B
I bought some of these and placed them on the inside doors of my new star white King Ranch Tremor. The color is a match to the outside emblem they look amazing! Yes they are way better in person then in the pictures. I will post pics tomorrow! Thank you for the great idea

Back