NFR: Tremor Overland Build with Bruder EXP-6 (specs & photos)

thomsonn

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor 6.7
Hello All, my truck build has been a project to say the least, but a ton of fun and have already put a lot of miles on it. Follow my Instagram account for more pics @northforkrecon

BASE VEHICLE
Basically, a fully loaded Lariat Tremor:
2020 F250 SRW 4X4 CREW CAB
LARIAT 160" WB STYLESIDE
MAGNETIC GREY PAINT
BLACK LEATHER

OPTIONS:
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.608A
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL 10495.00
10-SPEED AUTOMATIC NO CHARGE
3.55 ELECTRONIC-LOCKING AXLE NO CHARGE
ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS 135.00
LARIAT SPORT PACKAGE 4295.00
WHEEL WELL LINERS - REAR
TOUGH BED SPRAY IN BEDLINER
TREMOR OFF-ROAD PACKAGE 3975.00
SKID PLATES
LOW GLOSS BLCK PNT ALUM-18"WH
POWER RUNNING BOARDS 995.00
10800# GVWR PACKAGE
VEHICLE SAFE BY CONSOLE VAULT 330.00
RAPID HEAT SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER 250.00
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 100.00
POWER MOONROOF TWIN PANEL 1495.00
STOWABLE LOADING RAMPS 695.00
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CNTRL CLSN WRN 740.00
HIGH CAP TRLER TOW PCKG PTBA 2730.00
ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS 95.00
WINDSHIELD WIPER DE-ICER 165.00
CST TRLTPMS/CAM *CST INST ACCY 725.00
UPFITTER SWITCHES 165.00
397 AMP ALTERNATOR NO CHARGE
HEATED REAR SEAT 300.00
LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE 3495.00

AFTERMARKET UPGRADES:
Carli 2.5" Pintop System with King Shocks
Torsion Sway Bar, Progressive Rear Leafs, Carli Radius Arms, Steering Stabilizer, Front Diff Cover
Firestone Ride-right supplemental air bags and Day Star cradles (for towing) with PacBrake controller
ViAir constant-duty onboard air compressor
Method NV HD Wheels in 17x8.5"
Toyo Open Country M/T 37"x13.50" R17
Rigid RDS Midnight LED bar with custom mount
Bushwacker Flares
CargoGlide CG2200XL
Leitner ACS rack system
Leitner large cargo box (with Greyman tactical molle panel installed; see video)
Leitner rotopax mounts (2)
Rotopax tanks (water, gas, diesel)
Builtright bed racks & antenna
Yakima Double Haul Fly Rod Rack
ARB traction boards
Misc tools
KTM 300 XC-W :)

TRAILER
Bruder EXP-6 off-road camper trailer
Method NV's with matched hubs to truck (interchangeable with truck wheels)
Remote water pickup & Aux tank
Firewood rack
Extra Fridge

NFR_ - 4.jpg
NFR_ - 2 (1).jpg
NFR_ - 1 (1).jpg
NFR_ - 5.jpg
NFR_ - 10.jpg
NFR_ - 11.jpg
NFR_ - 14.jpg
NFR_ - 15.jpg

NFR_ - 7.jpg
NFR_ - 1 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful truck and pics. You haven’t missed anything!! Several of these pics should be considered for truck of the month.

Are you happy with everything you’ve done? Would you do anything different? I’m especially interested in the Carli package...and your camper. How did you pick Bruder? I’ve also looked at Patroit.

Last edited:
Nice setup. I’ve seen your truck on CJC and your page on IG.

I have a very similar setup being installed in January.

Did you feel the need for the flares due to the offset/tire stick out? I have the same wheels coming, but Toyo MT 37/12.5r17. According to toyo’s website the 13.5 measure to almost 14.5 width, while the 12.5 are a true 12.5. I’m hoping with the slightly narrower tires and some flaps I won’t feel a need for flares (had them on my last F250)

Beautiful truck and pics. You haven’t missed anything!! Several of these pics should be considered for truck of the month.

Are you happy with everything you’ve done? Would you do anything different? I’m especially interested in the Carli package...and your camper. How did you pick Bruder? I’ve also looked at Patroit.

I am very happy with all of it. The Carli system is very impressive. Comfortable and capable. I picked the Bruder for its capability and design aesthetic. It's a fun rig but pretty expensive for what it is. Has required quite a bit f de-bugging but I'm enjoying it.

Did you feel the need for the flares due to the offset/tire stick out? I have the same wheels coming, but Toyo MT 37/12.5r17. According to toyo’s website the 13.5 measure to almost 14.5 width, while the 12.5 are a true 12.5. I’m hoping with the slightly narrower tires and some flaps I won’t feel a need for flares (had them on my last F250)

With my setup I need the flares, bu they aren't my favorite. Kinda considering the custom fenders with bulge from McNeil or LGE-CTS.

Thanks! How do I submit for TOTM? I love everything I've done. The Carli is phenomenal. My one comment is that the Bruder is fun but quite small and doesn't love going up steep loose hills. Otherwise great!

Yeah, needed flares because the tires stick way out. I prefer the LTE-CTS flares but they aint cheap.

Great looking truck How you like the Leitner ACS rack system and storage box just started doing my search for bed racks was thinking of going with the a max modular by kB voodoo but not sure yet. What did you use for a riser between the rack and fly rod box to get it over the cab.

Thanks! How do I submit for TOTM? I love everything I've done. The Carli is phenomenal. My one comment is that the Bruder is fun but quite small and doesn't love going up steep loose hills. Otherwise great!
There will be a FEB TOTM thread in about 2 weeks. Throw your pic in.

Nice. Very nice indeed. And, yes, I too see pic's for the month .. of Feb-Mar-Apr-May-Jun possibly more. Congratulations .. You've definitely upped the anti .. Me, I'll fold. I'm gunna just step back .. one foot behind the other. That way I can keep an eye on your rig while I continue to remind myself, self, you're older now .. you're no longer 180, 200, ok I weight 240 lbs now !! Damn, gett'n around is different these days ..!!.. :cool: ..

Last edited:
Back