Next Tires

I had pretty good experience running the Toyo R/Ts on my last Super Duty and on our Rubicon. The Duratracs on the Tremor have really impressed me so far. They appear to clean their lugs better in mud, snow and sand than the Toyos. Then again could just be the much skinnier footprint on these tires.

I had pretty good experience running the Toyo R/Ts on my last Super Duty and on our Rubicon. The Duratracs on the Tremor have really impressed me so far. They appear to clean their lugs better in mud, snow and sand than the Toyos. Then again could just be the much skinnier footprint on these tires.
I like them so far as well. Never had a set before. Hopefully they’ll make a larger and wider size in the future

Any thoughts on whether a 35 x 12.5 tire on the stock wheel will fit without rubbing? I like a wider tire. Nitto also makes a 37 x 11.50 which may be pretty cool.

I’m curious if anyone has done the 37 x 11.50 as well on the stock wheels and no level.
Screenshot_20210919-234421_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-231311_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-231436_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not my truck

I’ve been overall pretty happy with the stock Duratracs but I’ve run BFG TA KO(2)s a lot on other trucks and have been very happy with them. So for me its a debate of stickin with the Goodyears or switching over the the BFGs in the 35 x 12.5 size. The only real hang up I’m having is pinching the tires to fit the 8” wheel .. just not sure how comfortable I am with that.

I don't have a problem with the Goodyears and I'm a little over 10,000 miles on them. I will likely switch to Toyo MT's when the Goodyears are done because I've always wanted to try a set.

Latest Discussions

Back