Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
ARNG
Current Ride
2021 F250 7.3 GAS TREMOR
First Responder
Police
Hey guys! I'm from Louisville, KY. Love the outdoors (boating, camping, off-roading, horseback riding, etc.) Which is why I went with the 2021 7.3 Tremor. Interested in seeing all the feedback on these trucks.
20210809_173633.jpg

Hey guys! I'm from Louisville, KY. Love the outdoors (boating, camping, off-roading, horseback riding, etc.) Which is why I went with the 2021 7.3 Tremor. Interested in seeing all the feedback on these trucks. View attachment 31157
That pretty much says it all!

Congratulations and welcome. I’m also in Louisville,Ky. I’ve got a 2022 F250 King Ranch 6.7 being built the week of September 13. When I get my truck in, we will have to take them out together sometime.
You‘re Truck is beautiful. Curious, was that the truck that Mt. Sterling had?

Also, thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm from Louisville, KY. Love the outdoors (boating, camping, off-roading, horseback riding, etc.) Which is why I went with the 2021 7.3 Tremor. Interested in seeing all the feedback on these trucks. View attachment 31157
Welcome and Congrats

Welcome to the forum! I've been a long time ninja here, reading reviews, posts, and mods and everyone here seems to be really good people! You came to the right place! And thanks for your service!

Do did you buy it from a dealer or UBER it to the front door of the plant, knock on the door, and say "show me what you got"?

Nice ride!

Back