NewBee Here

859Tremor

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F350 Tremor
Hey everyone. Picked up my new Tremor a few weeks ago. What an awesome truck. Its also my first diesel. Loving that also. New to the whole forum thing. Learning as I go along. I have learned so much already. Thanks guys.

Hey everyone. Picked up my new Tremor a few weeks ago. What an awesome truck. Its also my first diesel. Loving that also. New to the whole forum thing. Learning as I go along. I have learned so much already. Thanks guys.
Night shift checking in on your post. Welcome to the forum. They are awesome machines. Tons of information and fun conversations here and a whole lot of good people. Share often and welcome to the club! ?

Welcome and glad to have another 6.7 with us

This is my first Power Stroke. I had duramax and cummins so far 11 months into it, I love it. ( durmax was stock and did not have good power band, the cummins are amazing but the rest of the truck including the transmissions are garbage, less the styling ).

Thanks everyone. Here are few more pics of my ride. I can't even believe I own one of these.
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4143.JPG
IMG_4145.JPG
IMG_4147.JPG

Yay, Puyallup! Bet I'm one of the few who can pronounce it. :giggle:
(Old Seattleite with a wife from Yelm!)

Nice pics!

You can always tell if someone is not from here. Thanks.

Nice Truck! Some great people and information on here. Not far from you, I'm out past Orting. We used the same dealer. Ran into a white one at the fuel station in Orting yesterday. I'll be looking for you on the road, my friend.

Nice Truck! Some great people and information on here. Not far from you, I'm out past Orting. We used the same dealer. Ran into a white one at the fuel station in Orting yesterday. I'll be looking for you on the road, my friend.
I pass through Orting all the time. Good to have a fellow Washingtonian on here. I saw a used one the Korum Ford lot, but haven't seen one on the road. I will keep an eye out for it.

Congratulations ? and welcome

Congratulations!!! Very nice ride ?

Latest Discussions

Back