New

Wolf

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Tremor/6.7 L
Been looking at the site for a while, last week finally joined. Ordered my Tremor back in Feb, arrived at the dealer right before everything shut down so go lucky. First truck ordered exactly how I wanted. This is my 3rd Superduty, 1999.5 7.3L Lariat(stretched that one a long time) 2016 6.7 Lariat and when I saw the Tremors decided to upgrade early. No comparison between the Tremor and the previous models. This is a great resource for everyone when they have questions.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 155
  • 1FT8W2BT3LED31134_WS.pdf
    983.4 KB · Views: 67
Welcome to the club! :)

Welcome and thats a nice boat too!!!!

Congrats and welcome....

Welcome!!

Awesome truck! I come on here daily just to see what's new with everyone's trucks, things they have done or experienced. Gotta say you guys are definitely keeping up my excitement level to finally get home and drive this thing!

Welcome - all of us are smarter than any one of us could ever be!

Welcome. Nice truck. Nice boat. Congrats

Welcome.....The reason were still all excited is: This truck is THAT AWSOME!!!!! Even after 7 months of ownership....I still shake my head everytime I approach my truck. I can't believe I have one!

Been looking at the site for a while, last week finally joined. Ordered my Tremor back in Feb, arrived at the dealer right before everything shut down so go lucky. First truck ordered exactly how I wanted. This is my 3rd Superduty, 1999.5 7.3L Lariat(stretched that one a long time) 2016 6.7 Lariat and when I saw the Tremors decided to upgrade early. No comparison between the Tremor and the previous models. This is a great resource for everyone when they have questions.

Welcome to the forum @Wolf - Congrats on the new Tremor! ?

Welcome.....The reason were still all excited is: This truck is THAT AWSOME!!!!! Even after 7 months of ownership....I still shake my head everytime I approach my truck. I can't believe I have one!

haha, that's when you know you have a winner!

Nice Rig and Boat. Is that a 25' Striper? I have a 25' Steiger I bought new in 2018.

Welcome, nice looking truck/boat combo!

Back