New Virginia Tremor Owner!

SManZ

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor XLT 7.3L
Hi everyone! I just picked up a 2020 Tremor XLT with the 7.3L the weekend before last. I'm loving the truck! I'm coming from a 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 6-speed manual. I had added the TRD supercharger and King mid-travel suspension to it.

I've added Rhinoliner, Husky floor liners in the front. I have the rear floor liner, mud flaps, and rear wheel well liners coming.

The only other things I'm looking at doing are exhaust/intake so I can hear the motor a bit and a small lift in the front to reduce the rake. My truck didn't come with the snowplow prep package but I'm reading that adding those springs would raise it an inch, with some additional stiffness in ride. Has anyone else done this?

Hah the other thing I'm learning is that the aftermarket for these trucks is expensive.

Attachments

• First Pic.jpg
    First Pic.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi everyone! I just picked up a 2020 Tremor XLT with the 7.3L the weekend before last. I'm loving the truck! I'm coming from a 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 6-speed manual. I had added the TRD supercharger and King mid-travel suspension to it.

I've added Rhinoliner, Husky floor liners in the front. I have the rear floor liner, mud flaps, and rear wheel well liners coming.

The only other things I'm looking at doing are exhaust/intake so I can hear the motor a bit and a small lift in the front to reduce the rake. My truck didn't come with the snowplow prep package but I'm reading that adding those springs would raise it an inch, with some additional stiffness in ride. Has anyone else done this?

Hah the other thing I'm learning is that the aftermarket for these trucks is expensive.
Try the front sumo springs first before plow springs. Fast install and others have posted that they raise the front slightly and take some wandering out of the steering. I would put them on mine, but I'm already almost rubbing pulling into my garage.

Try the front sumo springs first before plow springs. Fast install and others have posted that they raise the front slightly and take some wandering out of the steering. I would put them on mine, but I'm already almost rubbing pulling into my garage.

Thanks! Are these what you mentioned?

I'll look for some pics of them installed on the truck. It looks like they replace the bump stops and they would have to be long enough to apply pressure to the axle with the truck at rest for them to raise the front.

Thanks! Are these what you mentioned?

I'll look for some pics of them installed on the truck. It looks like they replace the bump stops and they would have to be long enough to apply pressure to the axle with the truck at rest for them to raise the front.
Thats exactly what I was talking about.

Welcome to the Tremor club!

Welcome to the forum @SManZ - Congrats on the new Tremor!

Back