NEW TREMOR OWNERSSSS REVIEWS

The 2021 offers the bed step. It’s a must. I am able to get into the bed of my truck all the time without dropping the tailgate. ALL THE TIME. I’m able to open my retractable bed cover standing on the bed step and then climb in.
I Highly Recommend Getting It.
I LOVE IT. ITS A MUST IMHO
❤️??????
92BE3CB1-132D-4CFD-8574-928CF1B1F5FC.png
0B47063E-BF88-4A7B-BFD1-8CFD1FC79CF2.jpeg

Good to know. I’m in Florida and things seem cheaper here. At least I’m hoping. I found some place in Tarpon Springs but it only had 7- 5 star reviews. I would have liked more reviews. So I will see. View attachment 18992
Just keep in mind, and they didn't tell me this before hand....you ideally need a garage after ceramic to let it cure. You really shouldn't get it wet, and if you do you need to immediately go dry it off with a scratch free microfiber towel. Waterspots that are allowed to bake in the sun can get etched into the ceramic during the cure period (2-3 weeks) and get really costly to remove (they'll have to strip the coating you just paid for, re-do paint correction, maybe compound, and re-apply the ceramic. There was a mustang in there when I picked mine up getting this done. They said he didn't listen to them when they told him not to let water spots bake in and his whole car finish was basically destroyed. They had to strip it down, compound it, and re do the coating and it was thousands of $$.

After I spent like $2500 on paint correction and ceramic coating, they tell me "yeah keep in it the garage for a few weeks".. I'm like "um yeah I don't have a garage that this truck fits in". So they told me to make sure to thoroughly dry it off it it rains, or even with morning dew. HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS! Today has been off and on rain mixed with full sun all day. I've been out there like 4 times now to dry it off. My truck still looks perfect but I've been going out every morning to wipe the dew off, dealing with today's rain, and using swiffer dusters and my leaf blower to get rid of pollen. Once cured this is supposedly a non-issue.

Pollen, if it's allowed to coat the truck and then bake in the sun it could literally bake into the soft ceramic coating before it's fully cured.

If you're busy in FL with family stuff, it could be a real hassle!

Mine was about $2k for everything forward of the doors. Full grill. All door sills too.

Didn’t do rockers cause the boards protect them. Rear flares were expensive so I didn’t do them either.
ok yeah so sounds like the going rate. Not sure if door sills were included in what he quoted me but yeah about 2k for whole front end.

I've already found these shops will negotiate a bit. Maybe different at different places but I bet I could talk him down a few hundred bucks, or add in another smallish section for same price.

I've had it for a week now and its already received a gift. I picked my mom up for church and she walked out of the house with a new step stool. Seems she talked to the wife about its height and rather than fight she found a solution. It fits nicely between the front passenger seat and the B pillar so you can reach it from either the front or back door.

I have a long steep driveway that is 4x4 only in bad weather or when backing up it. I found the rear locker works great too. Just pull the button and its engaged. The one issue I have is the smell of burning oil on that same driveway when turning around when I get to the top, turn around, and head back down it a bit to then back into its parking space I smell burn oil a few seconds later.

the 7.3 is great. I've only driven it empty. It has ample power when needed and will just purr along at any speed I like.

Great truck!

Just keep in mind, and they didn't tell me this before hand....you ideally need a garage after ceramic to let it cure. You really shouldn't get it wet, and if you do you need to immediately go dry it off with a scratch free microfiber towel. Waterspots that are allowed to bake in the sun can get etched into the ceramic during the cure period (2-3 weeks) and get really costly to remove (they'll have to strip the coating you just paid for, re-do paint correction, maybe compound, and re-apply the ceramic. There was a mustang in there when I picked mine up getting this done. They said he didn't listen to them when they told him not to let water spots bake in and his whole car finish was basically destroyed. They had to strip it down, compound it, and re do the coating and it was thousands of $$.

After I spent like $2500 on paint correction and ceramic coating, they tell me "yeah keep in it the garage for a few weeks".. I'm like "um yeah I don't have a garage that this truck fits in". So they told me to make sure to thoroughly dry it off it it rains, or even with morning dew. HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS! Today has been off and on rain mixed with full sun all day. I've been out there like 4 times now to dry it off. My truck still looks perfect but I've been going out every morning to wipe the dew off, dealing with today's rain, and using swiffer dusters and my leaf blower to get rid of pollen. Once cured this is supposedly a non-issue.

Pollen, if it's allowed to coat the truck and then bake in the sun it could literally bake into the soft ceramic coating before it's fully cured.

Good info. I thought I could just let it sit in the sun here in sunny Florida. But my truck was yellow from pollen from 2 days of just sitting here. So I heard someone say they left there truck at a place for 2-3 days. I just thought that what was going to happen. So IDK

Maybe buy a cheap truck cover?

I do want to get certain areas covered. I thought fenders and quarter panel, bumpers and hood. Would you advise getting the doors done also???
I would. It’s so wide, protect against door dings in parking lots.

Thanks for the info jhblaze1! My Tremor is in the shop right now getting a full body PPF and ceramic coating. Going to pick up on Friday and it's supposed to rain over the weekend. I don't have a garage that my truck will fit in either man. I spent more than 10k for everything including the interior surfaces, leather, glass and new wheels coated in ceramic. So I am going to be outside just like you brother! Gonna have to fend off the landscapers with their leafblowers!

I've had it for a week now and its already received a gift. I picked my mom up for church and she walked out of the house with a new step stool. Seems she talked to the wife about its height and rather than fight she found a solution. It fits nicely between the front passenger seat and the B pillar so you can reach it from either the front or back door.

I have a long steep driveway that is 4x4 only in bad weather or when backing up it. I found the rear locker works great too. Just pull the button and its engaged. The one issue I have is the smell of burning oil on that same driveway when turning around when I get to the top, turn around, and head back down it a bit to then back into its parking space I smell burn oil a few seconds later.

the 7.3 is great. I've only driven it empty. It has ample power when needed and will just purr along at any speed I like.

Great truck!
Another satisfied Tremor Owner. Awesome Sauce. Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. Live your life to it’s fullest because tomorrow can change your life so drastically and you won’t see it coming. You will be living it to it’s fullest with your Beast. ??????????

detail shop that did my ceramic wants $2K for PPF on just front end which would be bumper, headlights, hood and front quarter panels. At least another grand to rocker panel area At some point, enough is a enough lol.
Holy cow! 2K for that? I just did my entire truck with a ceramic coat and it cost 125 dollars. Now, it did take me about 6 hours to apply the coating. The hardest part of the whole process is the prep work, wash, clay, and polish. If you do it by yourself make sure you have a great flashlight to inspect your paint for “high spots”

Holy cow! 2K for that? I just did my entire truck with a ceramic coat and it cost 125 dollars. Now, it did take me about 6 hours to apply the coating. The hardest part of the whole process is the prep work, wash, clay, and polish. If you do it by yourself make sure you have a great flashlight to inspect your paint for “high spots”
I think that’s the PPF wrap for protection. Not the ceramic coating that he also got done.
Show a pic of how shiny your beast turned out. We love pics of these Beasts. ???????

Reactions: ccw
Good evening,
I just ordered my 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor on March 22 2021. Just seeing how excited guys are when they get theirs has me amped to get mine. I cannot wait. These Tremors really are like unicorns. I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I called dealers in Boise, ID area, Arizona, Central California, everyone said “good luck, they are sold before they hit the lot”. That’s when I just decided to order mine. I’m in the first 2022 batch that starts production June 1st 2021. Until then get some good ideas from all you guys and also get some good info. Take care and excited for all you guys and your Tremors.

Good evening,
I just ordered my 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor on March 22 2021. Just seeing how excited guys are when they get theirs has me amped to get mine. I cannot wait. These Tremors really are like unicorns. I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I called dealers in Boise, ID area, Arizona, Central California, everyone said “good luck, they are sold before they hit the lot”. That’s when I just decided to order mine. I’m in the first 2022 batch that starts production June 1st 2021. Until then get some good ideas from all you guys and also get some good info. Take care and excited for all you guys and your Tremors.
Dude a 2022 is going to be so sick. That 12” screen and new dash is so nice. Good for you my man. Congrats. Just wait patiently. With a hold on chips it may be a bit longer of a wait. Hang tuff brother. You will be so glad you got the 22’. ???????

Dude a 2022 is going to be so sick. That 12” screen and new dash is so nice. Good for you my man. Congrats. Just wait patiently. With a hold on chips it may be a bit longer of a wait. Hang tuff brother. You will be so glad you got the 22’. ???????
Yea, that screen is gnarly. I don’t even know how long it will be. The dealership ship said they didn’t even have an estimate time. Just hurry up and wait. I will just live vicariously through you guys till I get mine. ??

The 2021 offers the bed step. It’s a must. I am able to get into the bed of my truck all the time without dropping the tailgate. ALL THE TIME. I’m able to open my retractable bed cover standing on the bed step and then climb in.
I Highly Recommend Getting It.
I LOVE IT. ITS A MUST IMHO
❤️??????View attachment 19004View attachment 19005
Indeed! So glad I got the bed step! Planning on buying them for the sides too from Amp, so I can reach in my toolboxes. Works real smooth, easy to deploy, out of the way when up.

Good evening,
Good on ya! My 21 was well worth the wait. The 22 will be even more worth it.

Indeed! So glad I got the bed step! Planning on buying them for the sides too from Amp, so I can reach in my toolboxes. Works real smooth, easy to deploy, out of the way when up.
My friend, I am so happy with the bed step. I always leave my tailgate up and use the bed step to get into my bed. I have used the tailgate step 1-2 times as I far.
Dudes make sure you get this option. It is so worth it IMHO. ???????

Latest Discussions

Back