New Tremor owner

BRVT

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor
Hey guys, just brought home my 6.7 lariat sport ultimate black on black, coming from a 4runner this thing is a beast. Was going to order a 2021 but found this one pop up on a lot this week, xplan and pco made it a smooth quick purchase. Looking forward to what's to come, first thing on the list is the diamondback cover.

Being this is my first diesel, what do I need to know?

Get used to the "new" you.
20200807_230600.png

Last edited:

Dont forget to use the green nozzle

You are also required to remind every diesel owner that you meet that your truck has more factory torque than any other in its class ever made. I found this is the best way to start a conversation.

Welcome! :)

Congratulations! Enjoy and drive.

Hey guys, just brought home my 6.7 lariat sport ultimate black on black, coming from a 4runner this thing is a beast. Was going to order a 2021 but found this one pop up on a lot this week, xplan and pco made it a smooth quick purchase. Looking forward to what's to come, first thing on the list is the diamondback cover.

Stay current with any/all maintenance items - no postponing filter changes etc.

Welcome to the forum @BRVT - Congrats on the new truck ?

Don't let it idle too much, they love to be worked hard.

As said above....work that thing! Congrats!

Back