New TREMOR OWNER

WA-TREMOR

UNION PIPEFITTER WELDER
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7 TREMOR
F350 6.7, previous truck was 2012 raptor. Never thought I would like anything better, but this TREMOR is awesome. Found this FORD TREMOR PAGE and enjoy all the info
3FD89D44-9E5A-4FCB-9071-85703075FC9A.jpeg

Wow, them trucks are eye candy.
Congrats (y)

Welcome! What side of the state are you on?

Grew up on the wet side in Steilacoom, over by Spokane now. Miss the green and the ocean, but not the rain, traffic and people.

F350 6.7, previous truck was 2012 raptor. Never thought I would like anything better, but this TREMOR is awesome. Found this FORD TREMOR PAGE and enjoy all the infoView attachment 5210
Is that the Platinum. And is that Fords Retractable bed cover. If so how do you like it. I put it on my order of my Platinum 350
Beautiful looking truck. Good luck with her.

Is that the Platinum. And is that Fords Retractable bed cover. If so how do you like it. I put it on my order of my Platinum 350
Beautiful looking truck. Good luck with her.
It has the Lariat ultimate and chrome package. I added the step on the passenger side for my wife to be able to get in. Bed cover is a pace Edwards Ilya groove metal. Hope you get your truck soon, they are awesome

Congrats and welcome!

Welcome to the club :)

What step is that, and where did you get it.

beauty and welcome !!!

Why move from the Raptor to a Tremor? I had a F150 sport, always liked the look of the Raptor but didn’t go that way due to the towing capacity. The tremor gives me the off-road, towing and , more aggressive look - best of all worlds. Congrats on the new truck - I am loving mine as well.

F350 6.7, previous truck was 2012 raptor. Never thought I would like anything better, but this TREMOR is awesome. Found this FORD TREMOR PAGE and enjoy all the infoView attachment 5210
Any one finds this step and where to order let us know ....

I did a "Start Conversation" with @WA-TREMOR. He replied quickly, and said it's the Go Rhino Drop Step for RB Series running boards. Part number he gave was the Go Rhino # 69410000T, but I don't see that on the Go Rhino website - but there is a 69420000T, so maybe they modified it slightly since he did it? I'm going to guess he hasn't seen his intro thread get active again.

I did a "Start Conversation" with @WA-TREMOR. He replied quickly, and said it's the Go Rhino Drop Step for RB Series running boards. Part number he gave was the Go Rhino # 69410000T, but I don't see that on the Go Rhino website - but there is a 69420000T, so maybe they modified it slightly since he did it? I'm going to guess he hasn't seen his intro thread get active again.
I think you found it ... they also have an Optional 4inch Drop step as part of one of the running board add ons ... I sent them an email to see if they can be bought separately ... they may be the same as the 6942000T that you found. I am waiting for a reply.

Also, think I found it on Amazon

Back