New Tremor Owner - Love it!

faith4more

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Lariat Sport Tremor 7.3 - Magnetic
Current Ride #2
2020 Mercedes GLE 350
1 week into being a Tremor owner and I love it. I bought a 2020 7.3 Lariat Magnetic with Sport Package (love the black out) off dealer lot. Austin, TX where I live dealers tend have a few stock at a time but they don't last more than a few days. These things are just impressive in person and my Raptor friends are somewhat jealous. Nice to look down from my perch at all the little baby trucks on the road.

This forum was really helpful to my buying process. Thankful to everyone here who contributes. Hopefully I can return the favor.

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome, fellow Texan! ?

nice and welcome the the "sport club"

Welcome! This site has been rich with good info.

MB

1 week into being a Tremor owner and I love it. I bought a 2020 7.3 Lariat Magnetic with Sport Package (love the black out) off dealer lot. Austin, TX where I live dealers tend have a few stock at a time but they don't last more than a few days. These things are just impressive in person and my Raptor friends are somewhat jealous. Nice to look down from my perch at all the little baby trucks on the road.

This forum was really helpful to my buying process. Thankful to everyone here who contributes. Hopefully I can return the favor.

Welcome from ATX and congrats on the new truck! ?

Back