New Tremor on NJ lot

Big John Son

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
1991 Prius
Spotted an Agate Black XLT F-250 at Fullerton Ford in Somerville NJ if anyone might be interested.

20200916_135818.jpg

20200916_135554.jpg

20200916_135742.jpg

Nice truck!

Maybe somebody knows the answer to this. Why do some of the Tremor decals have red outlining?

Maybe somebody knows the answer to this. Why do some of the Tremor decals have red outlining?
Non blacked out or non sport package. That was one of the reasons I wanted the Blacked out Lariat. I did go with the Platinum Trim and think the black Tremor sticker is way cooler.

I think its just on certain colors. The black has red outline because otherwise you wouldn't hardly see it.

I think its just on certain colors. The black has red outline because otherwise you wouldn't hardly see it.
I just went on Fords site and built a Silver and Black Tremor Lariat then Lariat Blacked out and the red on the Tremor sticker are removed with the Sport or Blacked out version. Sadly my Silver Platinum has that HURTIN FOR CERTAIN RED ON THE STICKER. LOOKS GAY. Another reason people should go Lariat Sport package

I just went on Fords site and built a Silver and Black Tremor Lariat then Lariat Blacked out and the red on the Tremor sticker are removed with the Sport or Blacked out version. Sadly my Silver Platinum has that HURTIN FOR CERTAIN RED ON THE STICKER. LOOKS GAY. Another reason people should go Lariat Sport package
Looks GAY on my Truck. I think it looks better on the Black trucks with the Red on the Tremor sticker. Not Good At all on the Silver. My opinion

Back