King ranch 6.7
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 king ranch
Look sharp still on the truck diesel bill Brandt ford not mine it’s for sale
A0E6EAE5-F36A-4601-92EC-1179D0D03132.jpeg
943CFC0C-F7DA-421F-8F6B-8AE6F5A9A88B.jpeg

Congrats on the Tremor! Looks great! ?

that will be the third one in this area that I know of...wonder if special order or a lot sale?

Presumably that is a 2021? Looks like it has the sports/black appearance package? Is the tailgate handle also blacked out? Hmmmmm.
Looks like I am going to try and order a 21 tailgate handle now.

It does appear the tailgate handle is black (w/Blk App. Pkg). How nice of Ford. :p
With the same package, I wish they'd change-out the chrome'ish "6.7L Power Stroke" emblem that's on each door (which is almost reflecting sunlight like a mirror, especially in the bottom pic). Maybe they'll get around to it in 2022.....
In the meantime, I guess it's eBay for something << like this >> , Etsy, BFN Truck Shop, or the like..

Presumably that is a 2021? Looks like it has the sports/black appearance package? Is the tailgate handle also blacked out? Hmmmmm.
It would be awfully fast for it to be a 21. They only started product them on October 26th. I was told by my dealer that it takes roughly 16 days by rail to the west coast.

So I did a build on the Ford website for a 2021 with the blackout package and when I checked the images the tailgate handle is indeed black!

Back