New to this forum

Sesto1332

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 CGBO F350 Tremor 6.7 “Earl”
Current Ride #2
2005 Lexus GX470 “Luther”
Howdy - been lurking in this forum for months. I originally was planning on buying the new Bronco. I have had 2 reservation deposits with Ford since early July 2020- but got tired of not knowing exactly when Ford would start producing. So, I decided to go with a Tremor instead. I ordered a blacked out Carbonized Grey lariat back in Feb. Thanks to the info from this site, I’ve been able to track the progress of my build. my truck is currently somewhere between Kentucky and Seattle. It should be here in the next week or so.

My previous 2 super duties were both duallies - an F350 and currently F450. both were used for large truck campers (Eagle Cap 1160, 4800lbs empty). We sold the truck camper last fall and replaced with a travel trailer - I decided it was time to go back to a single wheel rear axle and placed my deposit on a Tremor-

I sold my F450 this past Sunday ($500 less than I paid for it in 2018 :) and for the 1st time in 21 years, I am truckless- as I wait for my new ride to arrive.

I just wanted to send out a Thank You to all members of this forum. The info I gathered from this site, certainly came in handy as I decided what options I did.
/did not want when I placed my order - thanks for helping me empty my wallet -

sleepless in SEAttle, as I continue to wait .....

Welcome :)

Welcome! I did the exact same thing. We cancelled my wife's outerbanks bronco for the same reason. She said go ahead and get your tremor and I didn't hesitate. Just got her home last Saturday!

Welcome aboard. I too traded my 19' 450 for my Tremor. Came home with money. Thats never .. ever happened before. A word of caution .. these guys have a way of spending your money. Fast..! Don't say I didn't warn ya .. ? ..!

Welcome to the forum and the Tremor family! Can’t wait to see a few pics when you get your new beast! ???

Congrats and welcome.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order! I've been so happy since getting my Tremor I've cancelled my Bronco reservation as well. Hopefully they announce the Warthog next year and I'll be back in line.

Congrats on your inbound Tremor, sounds like a nice beast, send pics, and welcome to the Forum, tons of great folks and info here.

Just got the call from my dealer - and my Tremor just came in - I won’t be able to pick it up until Saturday as I am currently clear across the country in Florida - I’ll be home Friday night and it’ll be ready for pick up at 8:30am Saturday. Super excited. Not a photo- but I do have the window sticker :)

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 19
Congrats and welcome. :cool::cool::cool: that is my second favorite color.

Congratulations!!! They are like driving a yacht... lots of fun.

Just got the call from my dealer - and my Tremor just came in - I won’t be able to pick it up until Saturday as I am currently clear across the country in Florida - I’ll be home Friday night and it’ll be ready for pick up at 8:30am Saturday. Super excited. Not a photo- but I do have the window sticker :)
Way cool! The wait is almost over! ?

Back