New to the Tremor Group

Stealth Tremor SD

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 SD Tremor
Just picked up a 22 Tremor SD Lariat 7.3L Godzilla. I’m loving it so far! Sold my 2017 F250 Lariat 6.2 L, I put 195K Miles on it, it was a great truck. Looking for input on the new truck, any must do upgrades? Looking to do 2.5” suspension leveling kit, smoked head and tail lights, Tuner, intake and exhaust, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• F1958DF9-835C-49D6-803B-01BA4D2B57D7.jpeg
    F1958DF9-835C-49D6-803B-01BA4D2B57D7.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 28
Welcome aboard! Lots of ways to spend money here, I’d say you probably want to add some kind of security system that includes a kill switch of some sort (these trucks are easy to steal and get stolen a lot, the closer to the border the quicker they disappear); and there is a great skid plate/catalytic converter combo (see vendor talons garage on the home page) that will keep your cats from disappearing and provide additional protection while off roading. And lights, lots of lights. there are lots of smart guys here that can answer most any question If you have any. Enjoy that truck!

Welcome aboard! Lots of ways to spend money here, I’d say you probably want to add some kind of security system that includes a kill switch of some sort (these trucks are easy to steal and get stolen a lot, the closer to the border the quicker they disappear); and there is a great skid plate/catalytic converter combo (see vendor talons garage on the home page) that will keep your cats from disappearing and provide additional protection while off roading. And lights, lots of lights. there are lots of smart guys here that can answer most any question If you have any. Enjoy that truck!
Thanks!

Explore the forum widely. There's more mods and accessories discussed than you probably care to spend money on. Tons of knowledge has been shared here as well. Congratulations! 🍻

Just picked up a 22 Tremor SD Lariat 7.3L Godzilla. I’m loving it so far! Sold my 2017 F250 Lariat 6.2 L, I put 195K Miles on it, it was a great truck. Looking for input on the new truck, any must do upgrades? Looking to do 2.5” suspension leveling kit, smoked head and tail lights, Tuner, intake and exhaust, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum @Stealth Tremor SD and congrats on the new truck!

I have the Banks intake and exhaust on mine and I've been really happy with it. I've heard the Borla on the 7.3l and it sounds great.

Welcome and congrats on the new Tremor!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to the show! Many great vendors on here to help with the mods you're looking for!

Latest Discussions

Back