New To The Forum!

TREMORXELOR

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 XLT Tremor
Picked her up in West Virginia and drove her home to Oregon. Couldn't have asked for a better rig to road trip in.

Attachments

• IMG_5921.JPG
    IMG_5921.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 83
Picked her up in West Virginia and drove her home to Oregon. Couldn't have asked for a better rig to road trip in.
that is one hell of a drive

Congratulations!How many oil changes did it take to get home?!?! ?

Where in WV? That's where I was born and raised. Live in VA now though.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Tremor! ? Sounds like an awesome trip. How many miles do you have on it now?

Wow nice drive. When I was ready for mine back in November found a dealership near Tampa Bay that had 2 in stock....only dealership within 1500 miles of Michigan at that time. They wouldn't sell them to out-of-staters. Wouldn't give me a reason why. Luckily mine was built in very short time frame! CONGRATS AND WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Tremor! ? Sounds like an awesome trip. How many miles do you have on it now?
I think the trip was about 3700 miles. We took the long scenic route through the south. Wanted to stay away from the bad weather.

That is just a great color, nice truck

Latest Discussions

Back