New to the forum

Texas Tremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 F250 Lariat Ultimate FX4
Current Ride #2
2015 Toyota Landcruiser
Hey guys, glad to be a part of this community. I have a couple of quick questions. My order confirmed date was 10/12/20. I have my vin from the dealer, as of today still no production date on Ford’s build tracker. Is this timeline normal given the pandemic? If not, what if any remedies? Look forward to sharing my overland build going forward. I’ve been creeping for a while and have learned so much already.

Welcome to the forum from Austin @Texas Tremor - ? Here's a good thread to follow with the current time frames: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/today-was-or-is-a-great-day.2115/post-35995

8/12/2020 - Order placed
8/13/2020 - Order accepted
9/1/2020 - VIN received
10/6/2020 - In production
10/6/2020 - Window sticker 1 - convoy
10/13/2020 - Window sticker 2 - rail
10/14/2020 - Built
10/19/2020 - In transit - est 23 days
10/21/2020 - Window sticker 3 - rail
10/30/2020 - Window sticker 4 - rail
11/2/2020 - Window sticker 5 - rail
11/9/2020 - Delivered

I bet you'll see some action very soon on your order! Keep us posted.

Welcome and looking forward to see your photos of the big day. Try to check the tracking sites every day. Just makes you mad. 60 days from order is a good rule give or take a week for the distance on the shipping and if you did not get the factory Bed liner subtract a week.

My dates are in my signature but it took longer then normal

Congratulations, welcome.

Congratulations and welcome to our forum!!

Welcome, fellow Texan ?

Yet another member from the Great Republic of Texas!!
Welcome! ?

My order was confirmed on 10/20 and pulled on 10/22 with VIN issued. Call your dealer and ask them to look when the build week is. My build week is 12/9 but it does not show on the tracker page. If you have a VIN, you will have a build week which can be moved around.

Welcome and looking forward to see your photos of the big day. Try to check the tracking sites every day. Just makes you mad. 60 days from order is a good rule give or take a week for the distance on the shipping and if you did not get the factory Bed liner subtract a week.
Thanks for the estimated timeline. Waiting for this truck makes me feel like a kid before Christmas. Now that I have a rough timeline, I can start ordering the goods! I read on here how people have gotten estimated completion dates. Any idea where they get that info?

Thanks for the estimated timeline. Waiting for this truck makes me feel like a kid before Christmas. Now that I have a rough timeline, I can start ordering the goods! I read on here how people have gotten estimated completion dates. Any idea where they get that info?
Alumzilla or Ford tracking site. Just need the VIN. But both are always off a bit. My running joke is that a high school kid manually enters the data, when he is not polishing his knob or what ever geeky high school kids do these days.

E3973E82-C4D1-40FA-B5DC-2729FC74A139.png

My order was confirmed on 10/20 and pulled on 10/22 with VIN issued. Call your dealer and ask them to look when the build week is. My build week is 12/9 but it does not show on the tracker page. If you have a VIN, you will have a build week which can be moved around.
Right now they are a week ahead on build dates. Hopefully that continues.

Back