New to the Forum

MiTremor

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Hey everybody, Just got my 2020 F250 Tremor with the Lariat sport package. I can't even begin to say how sweet this truck is. Havent had a real chance to test it out yet, but i can't wait. We have property up in Atlanta, MI and they just opened an orv park near me.

20200829_161417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful truck you have there! Congratulations!

Congrats and welcome!

Hey everybody, Just got my 2020 F250 Tremor with the Lariat sport package. I can't even begin to say how sweet this truck is. Havent had a real chance to test it out yet, but i can't wait. We have property up in Atlanta, MI and they just opened an orv park near me.
Sweet looking ride. Congrats and welcome my brother. Good luck with her.

Thank you all! My future plans include a leveling kit and after the stock tires wear out ill put some other type of wheel/tire combo on her.

Thank you all! My future plans include a leveling kit and after the stock tires wear out ill put some other type of wheel/tire combo on her.
That’s what most people say. Then you see all they crazy sick ass things people do to their trucks, and you get some great ideas. Next thing you know your Truck is tricked out beyond your wildest dreams. Best of luck with all your mods.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Tremor! ?

Welcome! Nice looking Tremor ?

Welcome and glad to have you!

Welcome aboard! In our area, we have three off-road Parks. We went to the first one on this past Saturday with my wife's Jeep. I will never ever take my Tremor there.

I am, however, debating the idea of buying an old Jeep.

Welcome aboard! In our area, we have three off-road Parks. We went to the first one on this past Saturday with my wife's Jeep. I will never ever take my Tremor there.

I am, however, debating the idea of buying an old Jeep.
The orv park here looks pretty tame, with all different levels of terrain for all types of vehicles.

Hey, more Michigan. Nice truck!

What's the name of the ORV place?

Latest Discussions

Back