New to the Forum. Looking for suggestions

TremorSlack

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor Lariat
My 2022 Lariat Tremor is scheduled to be built week of Oct. 18. My dealer upgraded my 2021 XLT, that fell through the cracks, to a 2022 Lariat at no additional cost.

Suggestions:

Bumper hitch type and drop?

Type of after market mods?
Mud Flaps?
Floor Mats?
Tire Pressure?
Bed Cover ?

Bugout or Truck pack items?

Now that I have a build notice, I'm gathering information. Thanks ahead of time.

My 2022 Lariat Tremor is scheduled to be built week of Oct. 18. My dealer upgraded my 2021 XLT, that fell through the cracks, to a 2022 Lariat at no additional cost.

Suggestions:

Bumper hitch type and drop?

Type of after market mods?
Mud Flaps?
Floor Mats?
Tire Pressure?
Bed Cover ?

Bugout or Truck pack items?

Now that I have a build notice, I'm gathering information. Thanks ahead of time.
Welcome and congrats!

Spend a little (or a lot of) time searching through the forums - everything you’re looking for has multiple threads going, all are very dependent on intended use or need.

I really like my DiamondBack HD tonneau cover, expensive ,yes but I felt like it was right for me.

Welcome! Here is what I did…

Bed cover: BAK MX4. This is my first bed cover and I don’t have much to compare it to. But I purchased based on recommendation I received from family member who did bunch of research and has MX4 now for couple years on his tundra.

floor mats: Husky. I took recommendations from others on the forum. Been pleased with husky.

Welcome! Here is what I did…

Bed cover: BAK MX4. This is my first bed cover and I don’t have much to compare it to. But I purchased based on recommendation I received from family member who did bunch of research and has MX4 now for couple years on his tundra.

floor mats: Husky. I took recommendations from others on the forum. Been pleased with husky.
Thank you. MK4 fit from front to back of the bed. I saw a review, where it would leaves a 1/2" gap either at the cab end or tailgate end? Also, is your bed lined?

Thank you. MK4 fit from front to back of the bed. I saw a review, where it would leaves a 1/2" gap either at the cab end or tailgate end? Also, is your bed lined?
69E11565-C622-4BD7-BF6A-A0448DF0F85A.jpeg

fits snug. My bed has factory liner.
There would be a gap by the cab but they send a piece of weatherstripping to seal that gap.

Back