New to site.

Bmhtremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f150
I ordered my 2021 tremor 7.3 king ranch on oct 2nd. I received a vin and build week and now I patiently wait........ Right!

I'm wondering when the Ford site will have a "2021 super duty" build and price page set up? I noticed the bronco one just opened.

Welcome! I ordered my 2020 F350 Lariat on 12 Aug, still waiting but getting closer. It's showing in transit now, so just a few more weeks.

Welcome! I ordered my 2020 F350 Lariat on 12 Aug, still waiting but getting closer. It's showing in transit now, so just a few more weeks.
It’s in transit and it will be a few weeks? Are they pushing it all the way to the dealership from the factory???

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

It’s in transit and it will be a few weeks? Are they pushing it all the way to the dealership from the factory???
Mine is on its train ride across the US, Kentucky to Washington state, and then transfer to truck for the end of the trip. The Ford site has an estimate of 23 transit days. Some say theirs have shown up sooner than the estimate, but even if mine does, I won't be able to get it until mid-november anyways.

Welcome to the forums ?

Congrats and you will not be disappointed

Welcome! Patience is key!

I ordered my 2021 tremor 7.3 king ranch on oct 2nd. I received a vin and build week and now I patiently wait........ Right!

I'm wondering when the Ford site will have a "2021 super duty" build and price page set up? I noticed the bronco one just opened.
Welcome and congratulations on your order. The waiting is tuff but will be worth it getting the things you want on your truck. ?✌️????????????

Back