New Owner

Your truck looks great! Would you provide some thoughts on how it drives? Likes? Things maybe you don't like? Thanks!
Drives great on pavement, and off road. I haven’t had any issues with it at all. Ride is comfortable and not stiff. Tire noise is not bad. Towing hasn’t been an issue so far. Once I get my ford 5th wheel trailer package installed I’ll start towing my 5th wheel trailer and we will see how that goes. Overall only minor complaints I have is the initial throttle response, and I wish the front camera would engage every time when you put the truck in drive with out having to push the button every time that gets annoying

Any Rubbing? Did you need to trim?
I did not have to trim, and haven’t experienced any rubbing. I was told that if you went to 40’s you would have to trim, but I believe there is a guy in the forums that has 40’s and didn’t have to trim.

Truck looks amazing but if you don’t mind me asking, why buy a Tremor just to gut it. Why not get a regular F250 and build that up? Not trying tor be rude, just wondering.
Some things one can only get via tremor, front limited slip differential was one.
I had a horrible experience buying a stock mustang gt and trying to turn it into a GT-500. Although I achieved that goal for the most part when it was all said and done it would have been cheaper to just buy the GT-500, and a lot less painful. I am not exactly comparing apples to apples, but ultimately starting with the right platform and building up from there is the lesson that I learned whether the differences between models are minor or significant.

Truck looks amazing but if you don’t mind me asking, why buy a Tremor just to gut it. Why not get a regular F250 and build that up? Not trying tor be rude, just wondering.
Exactly my thoughts. could go for a higher model and do all that

Drives great on pavement, and off road. I haven’t had any issues with it at all. Ride is comfortable and not stiff. Tire noise is not bad. Towing hasn’t been an issue so far. Once I get my ford 5th wheel trailer package installed I’ll start towing my 5th wheel trailer and we will see how that goes. Overall only minor complaints I have is the initial throttle response, and I wish the front camera would engage every time when you put the truck in drive with out having to push the button every time that gets annoying
Thanks!
I had a horrible experience buying a stock mustang gt and trying to turn it into a GT-500. Although I achieved that goal for the most part when it was all said and done it would have been cheaper to just buy the GT-500, and a lot less painful. I am not exactly comparing apples to apples, but ultimately starting with the right platform and building up from there is the lesson that I learned whether the differences between models are minor or significant.

Yup. Builds gone bad... That's why you gotta give Ford props for the Raptor and these new Broncos. Most people who want to play in the dirt can get what they want from the factory - no need to buy new shocks, new wheels and tires, then think about opening up the diffs to re-gear, etc. etc.

This thing is a beast. Offroad in the mountains, pulling up steep hills like nothing is there.

Attachments

• Tremor Rabbit Ears.jpeg
    Tremor Rabbit Ears.jpeg
    438.2 KB · Views: 21

Latest Discussions

Back