New owner of a 2021 F-250 Tremor

J20ibarra

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 lariat black appearance package tremor
Hey guys I just found out about this page on Google while I was looking for mods to put into my new F-250 tremor. I was previously a 2015 F-150 lariat owner and was really looking to make things interesting for my new daily. If you all have any tips or much needed mods that are good to start let me know I am really looking to have a lot of fun with this truck since I am close to the gulf coast and have the beach super close to me. As of now I am going to ceramic coat the truck not sure what else to do. Thank you all so much!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 246
Hey guys I just found out about this page on Google while I was looking for mods to put into my new F-250 tremor. I was previously a 2015 F-150 lariat owner and was really looking to make things interesting for my new daily. If you all have any tips or much needed mods that are good to start let me know I am really looking to have a lot of fun with this truck since I am close to the gulf coast and have the beach super close to me. As of now I am going to ceramic coat the truck not sure what else to do. Thank you all so much!!!!
Congratulations Ibarra!!! I just might see you driving on highway 100. Where did you buy your Tremor?

Congratulations Ibarra!!! I just might see you driving on highway 100. Where did you buy your Tremor?
Thank you! And the dealership I contacted and worked with was in beeville but it turned out that a dealership close by had just received a couple and the dealer I was talking with in Beeville did a dealer trade with the dealership here it’s very confusing but funny haha. Glad to find out someone has a tremor close to me!!! You don’t see them a lot here in the valley well at least where I drive by.

Thank you! And the dealership I contacted and worked with was in beeville but it turned out that a dealership close by had just received a couple and the dealer I was talking with in Beeville did a dealer trade with the dealership here it’s very confusing but funny haha. Glad to find out someone has a tremor close to me!!! You don’t see them a lot here in the valley well at least where I drive by.
I bought mine at Tipton Ford Brownsville it was on the lot for two days so I decided to buy it or someone else was. Trucks have been selling in The Valley F250, 2500’s and others. Mine has 1400 miles I’ve been following the break in section of the manual so I’ll be towing our travel trailer for the first time next week. Enjoy your Tremor if you have any questions write up a post we have many knowleadgeble Tremor owners on this forum.

I bought mine at Tipton Ford Brownsville it was on the lot for two days so I decided to buy it or someone else was. Trucks have been selling in The Valley F250, 2500’s and others. Mine has 1400 miles I’ve been following the break in section of the manual so I’ll be towing our travel trailer for the first time next week. Enjoy your Tremor if you have any questions write up a post we have many knowleadgeble Tremor owners on this forum.
Your truck is really nice! Also thank you so much I appreciate the help definitely will ask a lot of questions because I have so many.

Welcome, there's a lot of good content on here, not a lot of BS like on many forums

Sick rig. Beat factory trucks ever made ?

Congratulations on your new Tremor! Nice looking rig! 👍
The list of upgrades here is long and distinguished!
Spend some time in the “Build” threads and you’ll have hours and hours of enjoyable reading! It’s amazing what the members here are doing with their Tremor’s!!

Back