New owner in Southern California

VoodooRacer

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor
Hello All,

Just took delivery of 2022 Tremor last week. Did a special order because I was too cheap to pay the mark-up dealerships are charging.
Was shocked that it only took 5 weeks to receive from the time I ordered. Was expecting it to be several months.
  • Black Onix
  • 7.3L
  • Winch
  • Tremor package
  • Lariat Sport Appearance package
  • Lariat Ultimate Package
  • Ultimate Camera Pro trailer backup assist
  • Adaptive cruise
I'm looking forward to any Southern California Meets

AFEF0A7E-91CD-45F1-A669-F8FC12554B78_4_5005_c.jpeg

Can't wait to get it into the dirt!

Hello All,

Just took delivery of 2022 Tremor last week. Did a special order because I was too cheap to pay the mark-up dealerships are charging.
Was shocked that it only took 5 weeks to receive from the time I ordered. Was expecting it to be several months.
  • Black Onix
  • 7.3L
  • Winch
  • Tremor package
  • Adaptive cruise
You are kidding me, 5 weeks is awesome, congrats. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still haven’t seen an order email. What color did you get? All my vehicles have been white because resale is higher and I can lean on it here in Texas. The next lightest color will get to hot as hell but 3 out of 4 trucks are white down here. So everyone has a white Truck.

You are kidding me, 5 weeks is awesome, congrats. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still haven’t seen an order email. What color did you get? All my vehicles have been white because resale is higher and I can lean on it here in Texas. The next lightest color will get to hot as hell but 3 out of 4 trucks are white down here. So everyone has a white Truck.
Just saw black. That’s too hot down here although I would love that with the blackout package

Hello All,

• Black Onix
  • 7.3L
  • Winch
  • Tremor package
  • Adaptive cruise
Welcome and nice build!

What dealer did you order from BTW? They must have been on top of it to push through a 5 week build. I’ll send them my business next time around!

Back