New Mexico Tremors! SPEAK UP!

I lived in Alamogordo for about 5 years and will be in moving to Tucson in about a month and a half. What part of the state are you in? I'll probably take several trips to the Sacramento mountains.

I am not sure how many replies you'll get. Last I checked there were only 17 people living in NM... just kidding on that one. My mother's side of the family is all in Albuquerque and my dad graduated from UNM one helluva long time ago. Since NM has as much open land as AZ does I'd figure there's gotta be quite a few Tremor bros there too.

I lived in Alamogordo for about 5 years and will be in moving to Tucson in about a month and a half. What part of the state are you in? I'll probably take several trips to the Sacramento mountains.
I am not sure how many replies you'll get. Last I checked there were only 17 people living in NM... just kidding on that one. My mother's side of the family is all in Albuquerque and my dad graduated from UNM one helluva long time ago. Since NM has as much open land as AZ does I'd figure there's gotta be quite a few Tremor bros there too.
I'm in Albuquerque. Good number of Tremors here. Decent number of Tremors in Ruidoso and some in Clovis. Those are the only places that I go so I don't have any idea about the rest of the state but I imagine there are a good number of them. Wasn't expecting many replies, at least not for a while. There are a few members that live here. I think there are (3 or 4?) members in Albuquerque. Maybe more. About 10 of them in all of New Mexico that I know about. We'll see, maybe more replies now that a good number more people have joined the forum?

I like to ride trails in Cloudcroft and Ruidoso, and I'm gonna apply for an Elk tag for some of the zones in that area. I have some friends in Clovis, I'll certainly be there for dragging main with the car and truck. All of us will have to plan something! This time I might not get stuck in 2' of snow unlike the old Sierra. haha

Cloudcroft, love that area. Dragging main... that takes me back a ton of years and lots of fond memories. Here in Tucson, dragging main just doesn't exist unfortunately. NM has so many unspoiled areas both in terms of environment and people!

Tremor owner here in Abq.

Attachments

• 20210608_163732.jpg
    20210608_163732.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 38
Spent 3 years there but if I told you why I would have to, well, you know. Have family in Sandia Park and Silver City. The Sandia bro can't talk to you either. It's strictly on a need to know basis, to coin a phrase. I do enjoy visiting there.

Saw 5(?) last Saturday coming back from Clovis (kind of).

Memorable ones (in order of me seeing them):

Agate Black and Black Package with small single axle cargo trailer that I believe was white or something like that maybe with half grey.

Rapid Red and black package with dual axle (black or grey?) cargo trailer and an aftermarket front bumper, appeared from a distance to be a Road Armor.

Agate Black and Black Package. No other description 😂

Anyways if any of the people above are members, would like to know...

Between 18:30 and 18:35 today I saw a white Platinum towing a Grand Design Momentum on Alameda and Rio Grande. That was a sweet looking setup! I have also seen two black packages recently, I just don't remember the colors and location.

Back