New members

Flying high

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 F150 2014 Ford Explorer Sport
We are DieHard Ford buffs. The currently own a 2014 F150 EcoBoost and a 2000 Ford Explorer Sport. Looking to upgrade the truck to a 2021 F250 tremor. Looking forward to learning from this site.

Welcome to the forum.

welcome to the club

Welcome to the site! ?

Just sold my lariat F-150 for a tremor 6.7 in iconic silver, ordered it Wednesday!

Attachments

• 4C782051-D8E0-4D8B-BB7C-72B2F5DD1DCC.jpeg
    4C782051-D8E0-4D8B-BB7C-72B2F5DD1DCC.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 17
New member. After sitting bored out of my mind in my cement mixer truck at work, I decided to hit my sister-in-law up one more time. She runs the front office and payroll for a Ford dealership. Sent her a text asking if I could use her D-plan. 3 minutes later she texted back, "if you buy a new Ford I'll let you use my D-plan". OH HAPPY DAY!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm waiting till after the first of the year to place my order, XLT, 7.3 liter gas, all of the options but twin panel moonroof. These puppies are EXPENSIVE! Had to trim it back to XLT and gas motor. Color choice, Antimatter Blue. Can't wait!

New member. After sitting bored out of my mind in my cement mixer truck at work, I decided to hit my sister-in-law up one more time. She runs the front office and payroll for a Ford dealership. Sent her a text asking if I could use her D-plan. 3 minutes later she texted back, "if you buy a new Ford I'll let you use my D-plan". OH HAPPY DAY!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm waiting till after the first of the year to place my order, XLT, 7.3 liter gas, all of the options but twin panel moonroof. These puppies are EXPENSIVE! Had to trim it back to XLT and gas motor. Color choice, Antimatter Blue. Can't wait!
Congrats your going to love these trucks

Nice congratulations.

Back